4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

I got this color with a buy one get one sale at Ulta. Since it was "free" I picked something kind of out there that I wouldn't normally try. Well, this is the MOST perfect pink shade I have ever seen. I usually stick to pale french nails, but this shade of pink looks so flattering and not the least bit gaudy. It's the perfect background color for my little black and white flower designs. I get compliments all the time and well.. it just makes me feel HOTT lol.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

11 years ago

im a sucker for PINK nailpolish and this neon pinky coral polish looks amazing against my C4/C40 skintone...i feel so girly and cute when i wear it........this and Chapel of Love are my absolute faves!!!

About reviewer (1297 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

Elephantastic Pink is from OPI's Spring 2008 collection. I had trouble finding it, as it was sold out in a lot of places, but finally got one a few weeks ago. It actually surprised me in the sense that I thought it would be more pink, but it has quite a noticeable coral undertone in it, and when I look at it from a distance, I sometimes mistake it for an orangey coral. So I would describe this as a bright coral pink creme, and as others have mentioned, it borderlines on being neon. This is particularly the case as you apply more layers, and I actually put 3 layers on my toes to get this effect. And this colour would really stand out more on someone who has a tan or dark skin. A great summer colour - love it!

About reviewer (183 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

11 years ago

I love this polish, it's my HG pink. Bright verging on neon-coloured, pinky coralish colour...I've had so many compliments on this polish: "Where did you get that? I want it!" to "Have you got the polish with you right now? Give me a manicure with that colour!" (all in the middle of class at Uni...ahem). Everyone loves it and it's the perfect summer colour for both fingers and toes. Goes great with my olive NC37-40 skintone, but I'm sure this could work on anyone! I usually use 2 coats and there is no streaking. I really like the formula and the brush. Would recommend and repurchase :)

About reviewer (178 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

EyesGreen

11 years ago

This is the most perfect pink! So beautiful and no sparkle/shimmer...makes it unique! I think I have found my signature nail color!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

11 years ago

Got this for xmas from my aunt and i really love the colour and coverage. It's my first experience with OPI and based on this particular polish, i think they're great. Would deffinatly buy again when it runs out.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

11 years ago

Love this colour!! Its sooo cool on my dark skin.. Also love the 80´s retro vibe. And OPI dries really fast and my nails feel strong and solid. Now I'm just curious to see how long its going to sit on my nails...

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Olive

HairBrown

EyesOther

12 years ago

Love love love this color wouldnt be without it suits my pale skin great!!Love the pro wide brush too

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

12 years ago

Works great on my PPP skin! This is as close as I'll get to a neon colour.. I find its just shy of neon, and I like that. Perfect for summer. Great for wearing with a black & white outfit to really make your nails pop - though works with a lot of colours :)

About reviewer (137 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesBlue

from

12 years ago

This is my newest OPI nailpolish. It's a gorgeous hot pink but it's not over the top. It looks really girly on nails without being a shocking pink. Elephantastic Pink has the pro-wide brush which make it quick and easy to do my nails. The colour goes on well, but I always need two coats to make it look great. It lasts for ages and doesn't seem to chip at all.

About reviewer (148 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium