4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

It's bright, it's fun, it's pink! Elephantastic Pink is a bright (but not quite "neon" or "hot") pink with no shimmer/glitter/frost to it (which is great for me because I normally hate all of those in a polish). The OPI site describes it as "carnation pink"; I find this description and the picture on the OPI website to be completely inaccurate. It's a fantastic pink shade for spring/summer. The color is not juvenile, barbie-ish, or tacky at all, in my opinion, as some previous reviewers seemed to feel. However, their skintone might be different than mine. I am very fair (lighter than NW15), and this is bright and fun without being garish on me. Like all OPI polishes, the quality is great (no streaking, no bubbles, good coverage), and it will last quite some time. I think this color would suit many skintones. However, I HIGHLY recommend it for PPP's that want to try a slightly daring, bright color for summer but are afraid to do so.

About reviewer (168 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

Love this bright, fun pink on my fingers and toes! I am NC15-20 and wear self tanner and this gorgeous pink really stands out. I've worn it a lot and I just know it's going to be a summer staple. I adore OPI polishes because they are fantastic quality and really last. Once painted, my nail colour easily lasts a week. Very impressed.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlond

11 years ago

The color of this polish is a really pretty barbie pink. It's not a super wild or crazy color but it would be great to wear in the spring or summer if you wanted to give your nails some life. Probably wouldn't repurchase since I don't think I'll ever run out.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesOther

11 years ago

This is one of my favorite OPI nail polishes as of late. I bought it at ULTA months ago when there was a polish sale. I think this is a great summer color. I would describe this as a carnation pink. On the opi website (http://www.opi.com/) it looks lighter then it looks to me in person. It's a bit brighter.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

1.0

11 years ago

Really surprised at all the rave reviews for this one because I thought it would be a beautiful summery color at first too, but when I used it, it just looked so cheap... like cheap plastic pink. I was really disappointed. Maybe it didn't work against my skin tone. Definitely would not be purchasing any more of this and will be giving my bottle away.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

from

11 years ago

I am so light skinned, I avoid bright pinks, and don't like them on me. I did try OPI Strawberry Margarita which is a little darker pink, and did not like it so much. Elephantastic is bright, but without being neon. I used 1/2 a bottle last summer, and bought a backup last week. Drying time, with most OPI's is quick. Sometimes creme colors need more than 2 coats to truely cover, I found this to do well with just 2, and experienced no streakiness. Along with OPI Back to the Beach Peach, it is my go to summer shade.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

11 years ago

A friend got this for me for Christmas. I've worn it once already and it lasted until I took it off with no chips or tip wear. This will look great with a tan. Its the same exact color as my bikini bottoms, so I can't wait to wear it this summer!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

Elephantastic Pink - a colour I'd been admiring for a while and decided it give a go.... When I first recieved the package, I was slightly disappointed...it didn't have the wow factor that I'd hoped for.... then I realisd it just isn't as blue toned as Im accustomed to... Was a bit runny for my liking, definately needed two coats, better with three. Still it's a fun, flattering, summer colour, maybe if the sun was out I would like it more :D

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

11 years ago

Lovely shade of punchy pink! Not too bright where it looks tacky, just has that right shade that makes your nails come alive! I mostly use this for pedicures, looks so good with sandals, always receive compliments! Color is totally appropriate for spring and makes any boring open toe shoes POP with color! I just love how this is not a juvenile shade of pink, looks very good on adults.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

11 years ago

Along with strawberry margarita (by OPI), this is my HG pink! Its just beautiful - so flattering...It's quite bright, yet the shade is just right and softens the hands, unlike other vibrant pinks that i've tried. Id recommend it but....I almost want to hide it away for myself! xx

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18