Johnson & Johnson Creamy Baby Oil

Creamy Baby Oil

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water; Mineral Oil; PPG-15 Stearyl Ether; Steareth-2; PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate; Dimethicone; Carbomer; Methylparaben; Fragrance; Isoceteth-20; Propylparaben; Disodium EDTA; Quaternium-15; Sodium Hydroxide

on 3/25/2015 11:41:00 PM

I love the creamy baby oil, I'm on chemotherapy and my skin is so dry and flaky this is what works for me, I just want to know where I can find it. Thank you!! Teri

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

♥♥♥ LOVE!!! ♥♥♥

i'm reviewing the newer one since i believe this was discontinued for a while. the packaging now is in a tube and it costs about $4 a bottle at walmart.

i have this in the aloe and vitamin E. the smell is refreshing and can be a bit strong, but that doesn't bother me. what i really love about this is that it doesn't even feel like baby oil. it's non greasy and soaks in fast. this is perfect for winter time, or any other time! i wash the dishes a lot and sometimes i am too lazy to put my gloves on, so this helps rehydrate my hands afterwards and it feels so silky!

try this if you are interested!

I cannot believe Johnson's discontinued this product. I was the absolute best body moisturizer-not greacy or heavy. Also had the best soft baby scent. Please bring it back!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

First of all: LOVE this product. My skin is super sensitive and one of my favorite ways to ease it after shaving (especially the bikini area) is to swipe on some baby oil right after stepping out of the shower. Unfortunately this meant having oily hands for a while, so it was effective but impractical. Now, with CREAMY baby oil, I get the same great results but with much less hassle because it absorbs SO FAST. & it smells good, I don't know what anyone else is complaining about. It's fresh, and fades fast. I never notice it once I'm dry & dressed.

on 3/27/2011 11:54:00 PM

This is a review for "Baby creamy oil cocoa & shea butter" I have one thing to say-- amazing! I will be using this from now until forever! LOVE!!!! HG!!! The scent is delish! The lotion absorbs quickly and is not greasy. My skin feels like silk after using this stuff :)

on 12/7/2010 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a review of the shea butter and cocoa creamy baby oil. Let me start by saying that I have combo skin and am using it during an Arizona winter. I got this because Allure magazine listed it as a great product. I didn't see any result even after trying it on wet body, damp body and dry. Not to mention that it is pretty unpleasant to apply cold lotion while your body is still wet. It didn't moisturize well enough for me to be able to skip my regular lotion. I will probably stick this in the cabinet and revisit it during the summer when I don't need as much moisture. I would recommend that you try it if you want to lock in the moisture- if you have skin on the oilier side. The good thing is it sinks right in and you don't even feel you have it on once you are dry. It is no treatment though- more prevention.

on 4/25/2010 12:23:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

this is my HG lotion!! i have the cocoa butter and shea one and its FANTASTIC. i use it right after i hop out of the shower and it honetly locks in the moisture, leaving my skin silky soft and lightly scented. the scent isnt too overpowering for me and it fades so i can barely smell it after a few minutes anyway

my boyfriend loves how soft my skin is after i use this. i havent used it on my hair but i have a tube in my gym bag and i also apply it right after i get out of the steam room and its so silky and soft

i will keep buying this until the day i die (or they discontinue it lol)

on 10/30/2009 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Unlike everyone else here, I use this on my hair (instead of my body). After towel drying my hair, I put some of these on my hair, starting with the ends. My hair is pretty thick. This gets absorbed quickly and unlike baby oil, this does not make my hair greasy and intolerable. My hair looks great when I blow dry it. When I use an iron, my curls stay soft and incredibly full of body and volume. GREAT PRODUCT AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO PEOPLE WITH A LOT OF HAIR-

on 7/12/2009 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This lotion is pretty awesome! I love the texture and how fast it absorbs. It leaves NO residue, like you might think a product named "baby oil" might! The only reasons I won't buy again is 1) the fragrance is way too overpowering for day use and 2) it is tested on animals. I will use up the last bit in my bottle, but I will continue to search for a cruelty-free lotion that has a similar consistency to this one!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! this kept my skin feeling sooooo soft and smooth. This is the HG lotion for me in summer, i'm not sure about winter since i think i will need something more moisturizing. but seriously, i LOVE this lotion. and it's dirt cheap. i got it for about 2 bucks at target coz it even came with a $1 off coupon lol. would def. repurchase!!!

Popular Body Skincare Products