Sukin Nourishing conditioner

Sukin Nourishing conditioner
Nourishing conditioner

2.7

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to like the Sukin shampoo and conditioner after receiving great results from the Sukin skin care range. Unfortunately, it just didn't work for me.

On the positive side, it made my hair look great. My fine, shoulder length curls behaved beautifully and I received lots of compliments. The problem was, it made my hair feel disgusting. The entire time I used Sukin shampoo and conditioner, my hair felt like straw. It wasn't exactly oily or dry, it just felt like there was a fine film layering my hair that wouldn't wash out. It got to the point where I couldn't stand to touch my hair.

I persuaded myself to continue using it until I finished the bottle, but I'll never buy it again. I've found several other natural brands of shampoo and conditioner that make my hair look great without making it feel disgusting.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

absolute lifesaver. for my hair at least anyways.
after changing shampoos & conditioners for awhile, i noticed my usually quite well behaved hair was looking rather dry and frizzy. i was using the body shop's honey shampoo & conditioner, & then i was swapping between organic care balance shampoo & conditioner, then this conditioner & the purifying shampoo to go with it (my sister was staying with us & had a big collection luckily!) but my hair still wasn't happy. then i tried using the organic care balance shampoo with this conditioner, & my hair suddenly started getting steadily better. after using this for about two weeks, my hair is well on the way to looking happy again (:
so the combination of this & the organic care shampoo is really good if your like me & have long, thick, slightly dry, frizz prone hair!

p.s i also love this conditioner because it's free from lots of nasty stuff, its made in australia so it doesnt make too many air miles getting to me in nz, & it smells gorrgeouse! kind of vanillary, but a hint of citrus or something? only downer is i have to use a lot of this to get it to work, so it'll run down quick & its not the cheapest, i have to use atleast 4 squirts each time, & i was my hair every 4 days so... its so worth it though! i really recommend this stuff <3

on 1/27/2009 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Smells so yummy. I just wish it didn't make my hair so limp and dull.

Popular Conditioners