Sukin Nourishing conditioner

Sukin Nourishing conditioner
Nourishing conditioner

2.0

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to like the Sukin shampoo and conditioner after receiving great results from the Sukin skin care range. Unfortunately, it just didn't work for me.

On the positive side, it made my hair look great. My fine, shoulder length curls behaved beautifully and I received lots of compliments. The problem was, it made my hair feel disgusting. The entire time I used Sukin shampoo and conditioner, my hair felt like straw. It wasn't exactly oily or dry, it just felt like there was a fine film layering my hair that wouldn't wash out. It got to the point where I couldn't stand to touch my hair.

I persuaded myself to continue using it until I finished the bottle, but I'll never buy it again. I've found several other natural brands of shampoo and conditioner that make my hair look great without making it feel disgusting.

on 1/27/2010 2:09:00 AM

This is my very first organic conditioner. My hair is dry and I was hoping the conditioner to be more nourishing. Iíve tried applying more than usual but it still doesnít do the job for dry hair.