Sukin Nourishing conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Sukin Nourishing conditioner
Nourishing conditioner

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

absolute lifesaver. for my hair at least anyways.
after changing shampoos & conditioners for awhile, i noticed my usually quite well behaved hair was looking rather dry and frizzy. i was using the body shop's honey shampoo & conditioner, & then i was swapping between organic care balance shampoo & conditioner, then this conditioner & the purifying shampoo to go with it (my sister was staying with us & had a big collection luckily!) but my hair still wasn't happy. then i tried using the organic care balance shampoo with this conditioner, & my hair suddenly started getting steadily better. after using this for about two weeks, my hair is well on the way to looking happy again (:
so the combination of this & the organic care shampoo is really good if your like me & have long, thick, slightly dry, frizz prone hair!

p.s i also love this conditioner because it's free from lots of nasty stuff, its made in australia so it doesnt make too many air miles getting to me in nz, & it smells gorrgeouse! kind of vanillary, but a hint of citrus or something? only downer is i have to use a lot of this to get it to work, so it'll run down quick & its not the cheapest, i have to use atleast 4 squirts each time, & i was my hair every 4 days so... its so worth it though! i really recommend this stuff <3

on 1/27/2010 2:09:00 AM

This is my very first organic conditioner. My hair is dry and I was hoping the conditioner to be more nourishing. I’ve tried applying more than usual but it still doesn’t do the job for dry hair.

on 11/1/2009 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I've been on a search for an Australian-made natural conditioner to replace my beloved Jasön Naturals Apricot Conditioner - Shine, which is not available in Australia.

Sukin Nourishing is a decent replacement. As all said, the smell is delicious, lovely and unique. My hair is curly, thick and chemically treated, and I wear it long past my shoulders. Nourishing is doing a good job of moisturizing with my regular hair-washing and isn't giving me hairline or back pimples. But unlike Jasön's Apricot I feel that I will have to do a weekly deep moisturizing treatment to maintain the extra lustre, softness and shine that came with regular use of Jasön's Apricot.

But all in all, this is a great deal for the price, ingredients, and quantity.

on 12/30/2008 4:24:00 AM

Nice moisturising conditioner. Bottle lasts a long time, and it smells nice too.