Sukin Nourishing conditioner

Nourishing conditioner

3.4

on 5/21/2014 6:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Wow not as much love as I'd thought they'd be for this conditioner, I think it's a great conditioner. I use this after the purifying shampoo, as I have greasy/oily roots and dry split ends. It smells really nice and botanical and I really like these natural type products as they don't contain parabens, fragrances, petrochemicals, etc which are all bad for health and especially irritates sensitive skin. I enjoy all sukin products and I will be repurchasing the shampoo and conditioner

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

absolute lifesaver. for my hair at least anyways.
after changing shampoos & conditioners for awhile, i noticed my usually quite well behaved hair was looking rather dry and frizzy. i was using the body shop's honey shampoo & conditioner, & then i was swapping between organic care balance shampoo & conditioner, then this conditioner & the purifying shampoo to go with it (my sister was staying with us & had a big collection luckily!) but my hair still wasn't happy. then i tried using the organic care balance shampoo with this conditioner, & my hair suddenly started getting steadily better. after using this for about two weeks, my hair is well on the way to looking happy again (:
so the combination of this & the organic care shampoo is really good if your like me & have long, thick, slightly dry, frizz prone hair!

p.s i also love this conditioner because it's free from lots of nasty stuff, its made in australia so it doesnt make too many air miles getting to me in nz, & it smells gorrgeouse! kind of vanillary, but a hint of citrus or something? only downer is i have to use a lot of this to get it to work, so it'll run down quick & its not the cheapest, i have to use atleast 4 squirts each time, & i was my hair every 4 days so... its so worth it though! i really recommend this stuff <3

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My HG conditioner, in addition to the shampoo. Smells DELICIOUS... Which is lovely... And the smell isn't fake either. Just love these products, use them when I wash my hair every morning. ♥

on 11/1/2009 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I've been on a search for an Australian-made natural conditioner to replace my beloved Jasön Naturals Apricot Conditioner - Shine, which is not available in Australia.

Sukin Nourishing is a decent replacement. As all said, the smell is delicious, lovely and unique. My hair is curly, thick and chemically treated, and I wear it long past my shoulders. Nourishing is doing a good job of moisturizing with my regular hair-washing and isn't giving me hairline or back pimples. But unlike Jasön's Apricot I feel that I will have to do a weekly deep moisturizing treatment to maintain the extra lustre, softness and shine that came with regular use of Jasön's Apricot.

But all in all, this is a great deal for the price, ingredients, and quantity.

on 12/30/2008 4:24:00 AM

Nice moisturising conditioner. Bottle lasts a long time, and it smells nice too.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This would be much suited for those with fine hair. It does give volume and softness and it has a lot of initial slip, however it also doesn't give much-needed shine and my hair air dried fluffy. I take it my hair does not like the wheat protein in this. It might make a better co-wash for me.It is decently moisturizing but I have to use a lot to feel a difference. It has a nice orange and vanilla scent. I found this at TJ Maxx for six bucks.

on 5/29/2013 8:21:00 AM

An okay cheap conditioner it makes my hair less frizzy but it also makes it more limp and almost lifeless? No shine or bounce but I use this if I'm desperate.

on 1/27/2010 2:09:00 AM

This is my very first organic conditioner. My hair is dry and I was hoping the conditioner to be more nourishing. I’ve tried applying more than usual but it still doesn’t do the job for dry hair.

on 5/22/2012 8:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I love most things that Sukin makes, however this is no good for my dry hair and scalp. Disappointed.

on 1/27/2009 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Smells so yummy. I just wish it didn't make my hair so limp and dull.