Sukin Nourishing conditioner

Sukin Nourishing conditioner
Nourishing conditioner

3.3

on 5/29/2013 8:21:00 AM

An okay cheap conditioner it makes my hair less frizzy but it also makes it more limp and almost lifeless? No shine or bounce but I use this if I'm desperate.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

absolute lifesaver. for my hair at least anyways.
after changing shampoos & conditioners for awhile, i noticed my usually quite well behaved hair was looking rather dry and frizzy. i was using the body shop's honey shampoo & conditioner, & then i was swapping between organic care balance shampoo & conditioner, then this conditioner & the purifying shampoo to go with it (my sister was staying with us & had a big collection luckily!) but my hair still wasn't happy. then i tried using the organic care balance shampoo with this conditioner, & my hair suddenly started getting steadily better. after using this for about two weeks, my hair is well on the way to looking happy again (:
so the combination of this & the organic care shampoo is really good if your like me & have long, thick, slightly dry, frizz prone hair!

p.s i also love this conditioner because it's free from lots of nasty stuff, its made in australia so it doesnt make too many air miles getting to me in nz, & it smells gorrgeouse! kind of vanillary, but a hint of citrus or something? only downer is i have to use a lot of this to get it to work, so it'll run down quick & its not the cheapest, i have to use atleast 4 squirts each time, & i was my hair every 4 days so... its so worth it though! i really recommend this stuff <3

on 1/27/2009 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Smells so yummy. I just wish it didn't make my hair so limp and dull.