Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub

Aloe Vera, Bamboo, Walnut Shell, Chamomile, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Bambusa Arundinacea Powder (Bamboo), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Linalool,* Limonene.* * Natural component of essential oils.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I've been using this for a few months and I am pleased overall. It's gentle on my skin, which is nice. That said, I feel like I have to really scrub it into my skin to do the job because there aren't a lot of the crunchy bits in it.

Overall, it does the job and doesn't leave my skin feeling sensitive like every other scrub I've used, so I'll probably keep using it unless I find something better.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So so soooo gentle! I love this! Doesn't feel like you're ripping your skin off as you exfoliate.

So good to use to scrub away sunscreen or any left over makeup. Smells good too. No breakouts or irritation. Best scrub I've used.

This right here is my HG for all cleansers. i've used everything from SK 2, Clinique, proactive, biefesta, and cetaphil. This is the only one that controls my breakouts well. It is quite grainy, but not as harsh as proactive since the product uses natural ingredients. I definitely reach out for this every day as it leaves my skin feeling clean, but not tight. I have yet to see a difference on the blackheads on my nose yet, but it definitely combats zits.

This is a nice scrub with rather large particles of bamboo extract (think tiny grains of sand). The smell is very clean and fresh, and leaves the skin feeling the same. Its a tad bit drying, I would recommend using a good moisturiser after this.

I wouldn't use this more than once-twice a week on my face. I have sensitive skin and even though this is labelled as gentle, it is still a scrub. However I think it is a good one and I use it in my weekly regime.

Great everyday exfoliator - it's basically a lotion with walnut shell and all that good stuff in it. Cleans my pores really well without being too harsh. I've just run out - it lasted me about 4 1/2 months) - and as soon as I run out of my coffee scrub I think I'll repurchase, as it keeps my oily t-zone under control without drying out the rest of my face. Really nice stuff, and at such an affordable price ($14 NZD for a big tube). Love!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This broke me out really badly, it has a lot of essential and carrier oils so I should have patch tested first. However it did have a soft, creamy texture and wasn't as harsh on the skin.

Got this after reading good reviews about it and I have to say this is the best scrub I've used so far. Not only did it get rid of my blackheads, it shrunk my pores so much they're almost invisible now! I get pimples quite often so I had sort of brushed my blackheads and enlarged pores issues to the side and gave up on saving them, but this was truly a pleasant surprise, considering this doesn't even tighten my skin. It does leave an oily residue which I don't mind since my skin is on the drier side of normal, with some dry patches here and there, but anyway I exfoliate before I wash so that's not an issue.

EDIT: I realised my pores were smaller due to the cold, dry weather, and not the result of using this scrub. It's a bit scratchy and I won't be using it anymore as ground nut shells can tear and damage your skin. Leaves my nose area redder than normal as well.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product is the only skin product which keeps my skin relatively clear. I suffer from very sensitive skin which gets very small bumps but in large sections and my skin gets red easily. I have found that after using this product my face isn't all red and tight like other acne face products and it feels unbelievable soft and smooth. If I wash my face with this in the morning then do my makeup as normal, when I wash it off at night my face will still be softer then ever.
I also use it with the Sukin facial moisturiser which goes really well with it.

The fact this product is vegan, carbon neutral and cruelty free is unbelievable for the low price of around $7-$8 in Australia and the amount of product/ QUALITY of product you receive.

I certainly recommend anyone with problematic skin to at least give this product a go because it has improved my life soo much.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Holy grail face wash at the moment. I love that it has essential oils in it like rosehip which makes my skin so soft and glowy. It smells SO GOOD. Has done my kindof pimple prone skin good so far.

My husband has oily and prone-to-blemish skin, and this product worked wonders on his face! It is gentle yet helps to exfoliate and renew his skin. I also use it in the weekend to exfoliate my facial skin in the shower.
Before discovering this product, we used to be loyal fans of Dermalogica Microfoliant which is 3 times (!) more expensive. We now will stick to this one instead and will stock a dozen of them before moving out of Australia. Really wish they have it available in Finland!! <3