3.9

price range

Reviews

1.0

10 months ago

I am posting this as a WARNING - this product( along with the sukin cleansing water) gave me a huge allergic reaction. I wish I could attach a photo. I never, ever get allergic reactions to products but after one use my face broke out in many bright red stinging patches. There were huge ones under my eyes, making me look like I had red eyebags, as well as being extremely painful. These became very dry and took a long time to fade. Please keep this in mind before buying this or any other natural products and do a patch test or ... just don’t buy at all.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

HairBrunette

from

a year ago

The packaging is not pump action like the picture, it's in a squeezing tube. This stuff is so gentle and although a scrub can be used every day. I have acne prone skin and combination and it was my saviour for a whole year but now its not doing much at all, I think I have got used to it as my skin has started getting spotty again but it could be new adult acne! I hope not.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

HairRed

3.0

3 years ago

I've been using this for a few months and I am pleased overall. It's gentle on my skin, which is nice. That said, I feel like I have to really scrub it into my skin to do the job because there aren't a lot of the crunchy bits in it. Overall, it does the job and doesn't leave my skin feeling sensitive like every other scrub I've used, so I'll probably keep using it unless I find something better.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Fine

3 years ago

So so soooo gentle! I love this! Doesn't feel like you're ripping your skin off as you exfoliate. So good to use to scrub away sunscreen or any left over makeup. Smells good too. No breakouts or irritation. Best scrub I've used.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

This right here is my HG for all cleansers. i've used everything from SK 2, Clinique, proactive, biefesta, and cetaphil. This is the only one that controls my breakouts well. It is quite grainy, but not as harsh as proactive since the product uses natural ingredients. I definitely reach out for this every day as it leaves my skin feeling clean, but not tight. I have yet to see a difference on the blackheads on my nose yet, but it definitely combats zits.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

This is a nice scrub with rather large particles of bamboo extract (think tiny grains of sand). The smell is very clean and fresh, and leaves the skin feeling the same. Its a tad bit drying, I would recommend using a good moisturiser after this. I wouldn't use this more than once-twice a week on my face. I have sensitive skin and even though this is labelled as gentle, it is still a scrub. However I think it is a good one and I use it in my weekly regime.

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Great everyday exfoliator - it's basically a lotion with walnut shell and all that good stuff in it. Cleans my pores really well without being too harsh. I've just run out - it lasted me about 4 1/2 months) - and as soon as I run out of my coffee scrub I think I'll repurchase, as it keeps my oily t-zone under control without drying out the rest of my face. Really nice stuff, and at such an affordable price ($14 NZD for a big tube). Love!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBlond

1.0

4 years ago

This broke me out really badly, it has a lot of essential and carrier oils so I should have patch tested first. However it did have a soft, creamy texture and wasn't as harsh on the skin.

About reviewer (291 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

2.0

4 years ago

Got this after reading good reviews about it and I have to say this is the best scrub I've used so far. Not only did it get rid of my blackheads, it shrunk my pores so much they're almost invisible now! I get pimples quite often so I had sort of brushed my blackheads and enlarged pores issues to the side and gave up on saving them, but this was truly a pleasant surprise, considering this doesn't even tighten my skin. It does leave an oily residue which I don't mind since my skin is on the drier side of normal, with some dry patches here and there, but anyway I exfoliate before I wash so that's not an issue. EDIT: I realised my pores were smaller due to the cold, dry weather, and not the result of using this scrub. It's a bit scratchy and I won't be using it anymore as ground nut shells can tear and damage your skin. Leaves my nose area redder than normal as well.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

This product is the only skin product which keeps my skin relatively clear. I suffer from very sensitive skin which gets very small bumps but in large sections and my skin gets red easily. I have found that after using this product my face isn't all red and tight like other acne face products and it feels unbelievable soft and smooth. If I wash my face with this in the morning then do my makeup as normal, when I wash it off at night my face will still be softer then ever. I also use it with the Sukin facial moisturiser which goes really well with it. The fact this product is vegan, carbon neutral and cruelty free is unbelievable for the low price of around $7-$8 in Australia and the amount of product/ QUALITY of product you receive. I certainly recommend anyone with problematic skin to at least give this product a go because it has improved my life soo much.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool