Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub

4.1

Aloe Vera, Bamboo, Walnut Shell, Chamomile, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Bambusa Arundinacea Powder (Bamboo), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Linalool,* Limonene.* * Natural component of essential oils.

Great everyday exfoliator - it's basically a lotion with walnut shell and all that good stuff in it. Cleans my pores really well without being too harsh. I've just run out - it lasted me about 4 1/2 months) - and as soon as I run out of my coffee scrub I think I'll repurchase, as it keeps my oily t-zone under control without drying out the rest of my face. Really nice stuff, and at such an affordable price ($14 NZD for a big tube). Love!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This broke me out really badly, it has a lot of essential and carrier oils so I should have patch tested first. However it did have a soft, creamy texture and wasn't as harsh on the skin.

To Read all 32 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this after reading good reviews about it and I have to say this is the best scrub I've used so far. Not only did it get rid of my blackheads, it shrunk my pores so much they're almost invisible now! I get pimples quite often so I had sort of brushed my blackheads and enlarged pores issues to the side and gave up on saving them, but this was truly a pleasant surprise, considering this doesn't even tighten my skin. It does leave an oily residue which I don't mind since my skin is on the drier side of normal, with some dry patches here and there, but anyway I exfoliate before I wash so that's not an issue. Initially the walnut bits were a little too scratchy (I have sensitive skin) but they feel okay now.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product is the only skin product which keeps my skin relatively clear. I suffer from very sensitive skin which gets very small bumps but in large sections and my skin gets red easily. I have found that after using this product my face isn't all red and tight like other acne face products and it feels unbelievable soft and smooth. If I wash my face with this in the morning then do my makeup as normal, when I wash it off at night my face will still be softer then ever.
I also use it with the Sukin facial moisturiser which goes really well with it.

The fact this product is vegan, carbon neutral and cruelty free is unbelievable for the low price of around $7-$8 in Australia and the amount of product/ QUALITY of product you receive.

I certainly recommend anyone with problematic skin to at least give this product a go because it has improved my life soo much.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Holy grail face wash at the moment. I love that it has essential oils in it like rosehip which makes my skin so soft and glowy. It smells SO GOOD. Has done my kindof pimple prone skin good so far.

My husband has oily and prone-to-blemish skin, and this product worked wonders on his face! It is gentle yet helps to exfoliate and renew his skin. I also use it in the weekend to exfoliate my facial skin in the shower.
Before discovering this product, we used to be loyal fans of Dermalogica Microfoliant which is 3 times (!) more expensive. We now will stick to this one instead and will stock a dozen of them before moving out of Australia. Really wish they have it available in Finland!! <3

it makes me oily !!! so, i think it's best suited for those with drier skin types. other than that, i feel like it exfoliates really well- it leaves my skin feeling renewed and a little raw (in a good way though :p). the ingredients are good too- much more natural than a lot of other products on the market.

once again, sukin makes me want to spend my life savings on its products!

this scrub is excellent, it's the most recent addition to my sukin collection and i could not be happier.

in my experience, this isn't one of those products where you can't see any noticeable difference so you're like 'hm ok i am just going to assume this has worked', like the moment i hop out of the shower my face feels just thoroughly cleaned. the description says it will leave your skin "radiant", i don't know if i'd go so far as to say that but it still feels hella nice!

i love that the product is really environmentally friendly too (and the actual scrubby bits are ground up bits of walnuts??? and bamboo??? like can you get any more hippie). if you live in australia you can get it sooo cheap from priceline or chemist warehouse, like around the $7 mark for a whole bottle.

my skin is usually normal with a tiny bit of oil around my nose, so i'm not sure what it's like for other skin types if you have sensitive skin, this scrub might be a little bit too rough. protip: don't use it more than once or twice a week, it has the potential to scrub your skin raw!

pros:
leaves your face feeling thoroughly clean
environmentally friendly
smells pleasant but not too fragranced
ground up bits of walnut????!!? so hippie
great price

cons:
might be too harsh for sensitive skin
too regular use will leave your skin feeling raw and sad

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this cleanser but the price is too steep for what it is. Works great and smells nice & doesn't irritate my rosacea.

$32.95 for this is not a worthwhile investment for this.

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

I love this scrub. I decided to try it after loving the cream cleanser. It find it to be gentle enough to use daily. It keeps my skin smooth, clear and free of dry skin. The formula is very gentle and hydrating. The exfoliating particles are spread out, though when you use gentle circular motions for about a minute it works wonderfully.

There is no need to push hard. It has helped my skin absorb moisturizer much better than before. It also smells quite nice. The formula leaves your skin feeling softened and ready for a good moisturizer.