Weleda Wild Rose Creamy body wash

Weleda Wild Rose Creamy body wash

4.4

Water, Sesame Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Alcohol, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Carrageenan, Rosehip Seed Oil, Rose Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Fragrance*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Eugenol*.

on 8/22/2013 11:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Smells wonderful
Feels thick and creamy, doesn't foam alot
Very gentle on my dry skin
Cleans well
Natural ingredients

= i love it

on 2/26/2013 12:17:00 AM

I love the smell, the ingredients, the packaging, the brand, and everything else about this Weleda body wash! Fabulous product, especially since it doesn't dry out my skin nearly as much as every other shower gel claiming to be "moisturizing" does! My HG body wash. I highly recommend and am sad that I had to buy something else after running out since it was out of stock at my local store. I almost can't wait 'til I run out of the current gel I'm using just so I can buy it again! In love... <333

02.26.2013
Anna
Re: Weleda Wild Rose Creamy Body Wash

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a pretty good body wash but I can't say I'm in love. I live in a city with extremely hard water and was looking for a gentle body wash that wouldn't make my skin any drier than it already is. This smells nice, lathers well, and rinses clean but it doesn't make my skin any softer. Perhaps this would work better in a place with softer water?

With water as the first ingredient and alcohol as the 4th one, you can feel like you are washing yourself with water mixed with alcohol. Besides the oils, almost all Weleda products are really heavy on alcohol, maybe that's because they don't use things like parabens to help preserve their products, but alcohol really irritates my skin, no matter how "natural" the source may be.

This is a nono for private areas or hair, and a merely soso product for anything else, though I adore the scent of Weleda Wild Rose body oil, this smells fake to me. It's really not worth the money.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

This couldn't really be improved. I bought it as an alternative to Dr Hauschka's rose body wash because it's a bit cheaper, it doesn't have the cloves undertone, rather it's a fresh and young wild rose with maybe a sweet musk and lavender tone to it, and it doesn't smell synthetic to me. The texture is nice and creamy, and it works.

on 10/25/2011 10:54:00 AM

This body wash is devine. I wasnt sure if I could get used to the cream as I'm used to foaming gels, but this is so luxurious, it feels like a treat using it. Pricey in Australia but worth it. Gorgeous fragrance. I love this product.

Roses! I love it! This is one of my absolute favourite Weleda products (closely followed by Birch scrub and oil). It's easy to apply, leaves my skin smooth and nicely scented. I buy this online as it is about AUD$20 a tube in-store.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Perfect product!
Wonderful consistensy, wonderful colour, wonderful smell, wonderfully moisturizing, I even use it for washing my face! Few facial cleansers (even organic ones) have left my skin so soft. Also once I washed my hair with it and it left them feeling soft and shiny! I will always, always have it in my bathroom as a multipurpose product!

on 9/7/2010 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Once you start washing,the whole bathroom soon has a nice,strong smell of roses!It foams well and lets the skin hydrated.The smell on skin doesn't last for long.Nice Weleda product.

on 3/12/2010 4:45:00 PM

Lovely body wash, especially if you like the scent of roses. It is indeed nice and creamy and doesn't dry my skin out. Smells lovely, although the scent doesn't linger on my skin. Leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. I find this product quite luxurious - more so than other, more expensive, lines I've tried. Recommended to everyone (if you don't like rose just get a different scent).