Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior High Shine Rose Show #454Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick # 352 Champagne Bl

4.2

It is a wonderfully moisturizing lipstick. I am currently using it as a balm because no lip treatment that I have can help my lips right now (they are recovering from an allergic reaction). It applies very soft, but there is one thing that I don't like about this lipstick: it forms that disgusting white cast along the inner rim of my lips. That's the only reason why I will not repurchase

on 4/19/2011 7:06:00 PM

I have this in "Blush. Feels like a gloss more than a lipstick, feels very soft & smooth & moisturizing. Lasted about 2 hours on me with no eating or drinking & minimal talking. Pretty pricey but I love the packaging. Would probably re-purchase.

I adore this line of lipsticks as it is very hydrating, has superb sheer colors and is perfect for when I want some color and shine but don't want to wear lipstick. I detest lip gloss as I hate the sticky feeling a lot of them have though what is nice about gloss is that they can provide a nice hint of color. This lipstick is great because it provides color so your look is brightened or enhanced, some shine and hydration. I find a lot of lipsticks drying so I also use this over lipstick. It is pricey but worth every penny. I first bought Mordore/Bronze Bombshell to wear in the summer and I loved it so much I have bought 3 more colors, despite the cost! Model Brown is a brownish pinky burgundy and is a nice intensifier to my natural lip color. Front Row Fig - a more intense brownish burgundy is another great color, especially for evening or the winter and Champagne Blush is a lovely pinky golden shade. Treat yourself to this line if you're looking for a sheer color with some pizzazz. There is a nicely selective range of colors so I think there may be something for everyone. I have to hold myself back from buying more!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm not a HUGE lipstick person, but when I feel like dressing up the lips- I use this in Sensation Coral- it is more pinky than anything and has a very pretty pink sparkle to it. Not too sparkly, but just enough to make your lips look great.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I finally managed to try these new lipsticks I was longing after!!!

Well first the packaging: it’s now a ‘Classic’ Dior Addict Packaging, the outer tube has a sheer/mother of pearl like aspect, glossy and classy. With a silver rounded like top, that you pull to reveal the lipstick silver tube itself.
It is advertised as ‘extra long wear’: well, yes, it has got a quite long wear but mind you, it is not a thick formula, therefore it does not last all day as you might initially think. So it has an average lasting power I would say.

About the other advertised feature ”extreme show-stopping shine” I would say yes, it is very shiny, but not glittery nor shimmery….just glossy.... like a plain gloss.
It has the consistency of a lipstick, though, and it makes your lips really… noticeable!! :o) A kind of dolly-lips effect, very sexy.
So it’s a nice, gorgeous gloss that comes in a lipstick-tube like!
It is sold at 25 Euros almost like the other Dior Rouges but the content is slightly inferior (3.5g/0.12oz) if you compare the content of a Gloss tube (6ml -10 ml)… so in the end it may result as being more expensive.

I own shade 222 Casual beige and it’s an easy to wear, all day-all purposes shade. Elegant, easy. I like it a lot! It will soon become one of my staples!!
The available shades are:
Sheer Rose 174 (sheer warm pink)
Nude Silhouette 214 (sheer muted peach)
Casual Beige 222 (sheer pinky beige)
Beige-a-Porter 324 (sheer rose beige)
Sensation Coral 346 (sheer coral)
Champagne Blush 352 (sheer golden pink)
Bronze Bombshell 420 (sheer vibrant copper)
Rose Show 454 (sheer vibrant rose)
Spotlight Coral 530 (sheer bright coral)
Backstage Pink 554 (sheer vibrant berry pink)
Chestnut Chic 612 (sheer plum brown)
Cranberry Coquette 624 (sheer rosy brown)
Pink Protégé 664 (sheer pink)
Catwalk Mauve 680 (sheer mauve plum)
Model Brown 714 (sheer bronze)
Gipsy Red 734 (sheer orange red)
Runway Red 750 (sheer berry red)
Flamenco Red 754 (sheer cherry red)
Raspberry Rush 774 (sheer berry plum)
Front-Row Fig 914 (sheer brownish purple)

Popular Lipsticks