Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior High Shine Rose Show #454Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick # 352 Champagne Bl

on 11/24/2009 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this in coral sensation, which is a light peachy tone with little flecks of gold shimmer. sigh....im in love.

Packaging
While beautiful and fun, the packaging is terrible. The outer tube is too loose, and I'm worried about it slipping off. Not only that, but it's bulky and huge, not what i want for my purse (which can only hold so much!)

Product
A shiny, glossy, perfection of a lipstick. The shine lasts for hours, and I generally just put clear gloss on when it gets dry instead of reapplying, because the color would be too intense and loose that glossy feel i love. I just wish there was a tad less glitter in there.

on 9/21/2008 8:33:00 AM

I splurged on this because of the great shade (Front Row Fig) and the usual worth-it quality of Dior lip products. I was very disappointed. The shade is an excellent sheer purply-mauve that looks great with my pale skin and dark hair. The product itself is mediocre at best. It's not shiny and feels a bit slimy and dry at the same time, with poor lasting power. It's almost as if they gave the product too much "slip" and not enough "anchor" of waxes or base to hold it on and feel moisturizing if that makes sense. There are much better, cheaper products out there, like the new drugstore tinted lip balms. If you're stuck on Dior, their new Creme de Gloss is excellent quality and more what this product is aiming for. Save your money!

on 6/23/2008 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This lipstick is not worth $25, I feel like it is all fluff and no substance. Yes, the packaging is pretty and chic, but the lipstick is "meh". Too sheer, not even that shiny, honestly, I could swipe on some dang-on Chapstick and get the same results. I liked the old Dior Addict Shine lipsticks much better, they seem a little less sheer, and way more shiny and moist. This doesn't even have that signature Dior smell like my other Dior lip products. I feel like I wasted my money here.

I picked up Nude Silhouette at Sephora and just love the whole addict line in general. I am a big fan of the ultra sheer shine l/s but actually think I like this better because it does not contain quite as much of the glitter factor. I love the texture of this and also like the fact your natural lips show through. I really can't seem to put anything really heavy or thick on my lips anymore, so DIOR is my ultimate lipstick. I prefer sheer/ glossy l/s instead. This has a nice glossy appearance with a hint of a creamy texture mixed in. I was told by a Macys SA that they are d/c ultra sheer shine and replacing it with this. I can't wait to try more colors.

Popular Lipsticks