Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior High Shine Rose Show #454Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick # 352 Champagne Bl

4.8

on 3/5/2010 9:55:00 AM

I have this in #530 Spotlight Coral. It's a orangy kind of pink, but just enough of yellow tone for my yellow toned skin. I am using my 2nd tube because I realised I love it so much that I was using my 1st one every day at work.

Although it's more expensive than other brands, I would say it's money well spent. It's moist, apply well, shiny (without being drama-mama). I can just skip my gloss and apply this alone. Just that lovely.

If you are looking for a lipstick which performs well in all areas, this is the one for u.

Did I mention that the packaging is just soo divine?? =))

on 2/18/2009 1:47:00 AM

I got the 454.

Love this colour. I love the multi-colour casing lolz. I use this over a lip balm or TLC. But if I wear it alone, it gives an..'alright' amount of moisture. Not the best, but decent enough that I can not complain about.

Reference: NC25 in Studio Sculpt :)

on 6/27/2008 3:55:00 PM

I just got this in Gipsy Red after trying so many other lipsticks at other counters. It's very moist, not as sticky as most of your lip gloss, yet deliver the shine that's more subtle...my natual lip color is kinda dark, and I've been trying desperately to find something that can cover it up and give me the pinkish daytime look. This does the job perfectly well. I'll try out more of their colors for nighttime wear.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

After staring at the gorgeous, decadent, model in the Dior High Shine Addict Campaign- all clad in classic Dior extravagance, bejeweled neck, and all, I knew that after owning a great amount of Dior products, ranging from foundation to lip glosses galore, I knew deep down in my drenched colored heart, I had to have these lipsticks!!

The Look: Intergalactic-esque , fantastic plastic see-through case with a shiny silver case.

The Feel: Not at all sticky, but very wet-looking, as in your lips look drenched in both melted sheer color and sparkle.
(hint: I said sparkle, NOT glitter)

These Lipsticks are gorgeous and definitely kiss-worthy, they drench your lips with "babydoll" glossiness, and the colors are so vibrant and refreshing.

What I Own:

Champagne Blush 352- is gorgeous champagne pink-almost like a soft french lingerie pink.

Pink Protege 664-A fresh english pink rose kind of pink,
slightly darker than champagne blush.

I love the packaging, as well the consistency, it does
live up to the High Shine, and Wet Pout :) I love this Dior!!
These make my lips sexier than ever. (its so good, that you dont even need a lipbrush, just apply straight out of the tube, and your lips will look so lush , like you just ate luscious fruit!)