Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior High Shine Rose Show #454Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick # 352 Champagne Bl

3.8

on 2/20/2010 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

One of the absolute best lipstick products out there! I love lipsticks that are all of the following: sheer, moist, shiny, glossy, lighweight, glittery, sparkly, pretty.

In a cute package, this lipstick delivers it all at a high price. But it's always worth having at least 1 in my stash because it delivers everything that I like. My favorite is the mauvey-plummy-brown shade (I forget the name of the color but it used to be originally called Shiniest Chestnut ....yes I've been in love with this lipstick since the original blue & gold packaging ...which has now turned silver). Happy to see they still keep the same color that I love, though it has been renamed (yet keeps the same color #). I love this lipstick b/c I can reapply it anywhere I happen to be in public without needing a mirror to put it on properly & it gives my lips a beautiful shimmery shiny glow, incredibly MLBB.

I use this sparingly to make it last as long as possible, & in between I like to use Sephora Lip Attitude Star lipsticks which are exceptionally similar in all the qualities I look for in a lipstick only at a lower $12 price tag AND they smell like delcious fruity raspberries.

UPDT 3/22/11 -
Looks like the line's been discontinued. Seriously now, Dior's lost their mind. What a big mistake.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lipstick. It's VERY moisturizing, and it can triple as a lip balm, lip gloss, and lipstick. The color is very pigmented and it creates a shiny and shimmery look. If you are someone that likes the look of lip gloss, but doesn't want to go through the stickiness and heaviness of a gloss, this is for you. When you put it on it feels very light (unlike a lot of lip glosses) and won't smudge or swipe easily on things like other lip glosses do. The packaging is gorgeous and very classy. It is definitely on the pricier side but it's definitely worth a try. I have it in Catwalk Muave and it's a pinkish plum color that creates a very sweet look.

on 2/15/2009 5:58:00 AM

I am utterly devastated that the ultra shines have been discontinued and replaced with these high shines. These are vastly inferior, far less shiny and feel like thick wax on the lips without any of the gloss the ultra shines had. I am so mad I didn't realise they were replacing them until too late now I have run out and I am scouring the internet for the old formula. Boo hoo to Dior.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I bought this today as I have yet to try the new formula. Bought the pink protege, which on me is the palest pink with a lot of glitter. I think that the formula is average, nothing that makes me say "oh!". I prefer the formulas from Clinique and MAC that are similar. Average lasting power for a sheer formula. Personally think that there are better formulas out there that are a lot cheaper. Might buy again in a different color.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

After staring at the gorgeous, decadent, model in the Dior High Shine Addict Campaign- all clad in classic Dior extravagance, bejeweled neck, and all, I knew that after owning a great amount of Dior products, ranging from foundation to lip glosses galore, I knew deep down in my drenched colored heart, I had to have these lipsticks!!

The Look: Intergalactic-esque , fantastic plastic see-through case with a shiny silver case.

The Feel: Not at all sticky, but very wet-looking, as in your lips look drenched in both melted sheer color and sparkle.
(hint: I said sparkle, NOT glitter)

These Lipsticks are gorgeous and definitely kiss-worthy, they drench your lips with "babydoll" glossiness, and the colors are so vibrant and refreshing.

What I Own:

Champagne Blush 352- is gorgeous champagne pink-almost like a soft french lingerie pink.

Pink Protege 664-A fresh english pink rose kind of pink,
slightly darker than champagne blush.

I love the packaging, as well the consistency, it does
live up to the High Shine, and Wet Pout :) I love this Dior!!
These make my lips sexier than ever. (its so good, that you dont even need a lipbrush, just apply straight out of the tube, and your lips will look so lush , like you just ate luscious fruit!)