Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior High Shine Rose Show #454Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick # 352 Champagne Bl

4.8

on 4/17/2011 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

as gloss go this is the very best.I love it because it comes in the form of a lipstick but its a gloss. This means I am not wasting anything and its not sicky like the MAC glosses. It does last a while and I use 454 Rose Show which has enough color so shine my lips but with a nice finish gloss over it. p.s. goes great on olive skin

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I own this lipstick in #530 Spotlight Coral.

PRODUCT OVERVIEW: Smooth, creamy, medium glossy look that last a few hours. The color glides on sheer and is buildable; most of the colors have relatively unnoticeable or no shimmer. This feels like I am wearing a lip conditioner instead of a lipstick or gloss. It's not sticky, not messy... it wears very nice.

COLOR OVERVIEW: In my recent past, I shunned any orange-type lip color with the reasoning that orange lips simply aren't found in nature (birds aside) and therefore didn't belong on my face. However, after seeing a TV personality's (with an olive tone and dark features similar to mine) adorable rosy, slightly apricot glossy lips, I knew I needed that pucker in my life! Searching the aisles of Sephora, I made a remarkable discovery...coral! I realized that I had never instinctively picked up coral shades before. Oh, why not??? It is so lovely on my golden olive skin! After trying every lipstick, liner, and gloss in coral from almost every line, I decided on High Shine #530 as it was the perfect balance of subtle, sexy, orange, and pink. The lipstick requires a few coats to achieve the "pinky" look the TV gal rocked, but even with fewer coats, it looks natural enough for me to like and wear. I would rate this a "4" because of the price, but since I can appreciate when I am able to recreate looks that I love -- extra lippy for that!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this lipstick and would never use any other. It is shiny like a gloss but has the coverage of a lipstick. I have Champagne Blush which is a nice golden pink color and Rose Show which is a nice medium pink color. Catwalk Mauve is on the way. It is expensive for a lipstick but well worth the money. Longer lasting than a gloss. Edit: would not repurchase because the tube only last a few months. Not work it for the money.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this lipstick in Raspberry Rush. LOVE!! Similar to MAC Slimshines, but I find them to apply more smoothly, look glossier & last longer. Some shades have micro glitter, some are more matte.

Popular Lipsticks