Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior High Shine Rose Show #454Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick # 352 Champagne Bl

4.3

on 2/18/2009 1:47:00 AM

I got the 454.

Love this colour. I love the multi-colour casing lolz. I use this over a lip balm or TLC. But if I wear it alone, it gives an..'alright' amount of moisture. Not the best, but decent enough that I can not complain about.

Reference: NC25 in Studio Sculpt :)

on 9/28/2008 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Sheer coverage, hydrating, beautifully packaged. Though it doesn't have much staying power it's really pretty and perfect for lighter looks. Nude silhouette; beautiful neutral color, Champagne blush; a pretty light pink, and Runway red; not really a red per say more like a slightly darker bright pink.

on 3/20/2008 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

UPDATE 3/2009: I am taking off 1 lippie. While I still love this color, I just don't find this moisturizing enough for my lips.
ORIGINAL REVIEW: This is a new lipstick collection that launched in Spring 2008. I have this in Cranberry Coquette, purchased at Sephora for $25.00. This lipstick is described as translucent and I would agree. It's a cross between a sheer and a cream l/s in texture, creamy but not too heavy that I feel the need to use a lip brush if I'm on the go. This color is a MLBB color, described as a rosy brown. It's just enough color but not OTT. No glitter or shimmer. Beautiful silver tube fits in a translucent irridescent case. I plan to purchase more shades of this. For reference, NC15 / BB Porcelain, dark brown hair, brown eyes, somewhat pigmented lips.

Ingredients:
dirostearyl malate, polyglyceryl-2-trisosterate, jojoba esters, polyglyceryl-2 isostearate / dimer dilinoleate copolymer, trimethylolpropane triiso-stearate, caprylic / capric / succinic triglyceride, euphorbia cerifera (candelillia) wax, synthetic wax, bis-behenyl/isostearyl/polysteryl dimer dilinoleyl dimer dilinoleate, alumininum hyrdroxide, [+/- mica, tin oxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, silica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, manganese violet, carmine, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, red 33 lake, orange 5, orange 5 lake, red 21, red 21 lake, red 22 lake, red 27, red 27 lake, red 28 lake, blue 1 lake, red 6, red 7, red 7 lake, red 30 lake]

Popular Lipsticks