Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior High Shine Rose Show #454Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick # 352 Champagne Bl

4.2

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this colour and product is amazing i wanted something that looked kinda like lipgloss for the windy season so my long hair didnt fly inot my lipgloss and stick and have then have stuck together hair. the girl at sephora told me this was probally my best bet that was 3 years ago i LOVE IT it makes your lips look biger too may be the shimmery effect it has

on 3/31/2009 1:36:00 PM

I have # 664 Rose Talent, a bright magenta pink with gold and green sparkles. It is my go to lipstick. It is so moisturizing, I never have flaking lips with this lipstick. This is one of the darker colors but on my fair skin, it is perfect. Iím NC20/NC25. I reach for this without thinking most the time. It is a bit expensive, but it is soooo worth it! It also has a very cute packaging.

on 12/31/2008 11:40:00 AM

I went to Sephora looking for a pink lipstick. I came out with 2 colours- #664 Pink Protege and #754 Flamenco Red. The best part about this lipstick for me is how great the colours are. Pink Protege has some tiny silver glitter on it and looks very neutral on me. I love wearing it with a smoky eye. Flamenco Red is a fabulous shade of red for work because it is sheer so it is office appropriate. Also, it picks up any pink in my cheeks making me look flushed and sweet. FYI I have dark hair and dark eyes with medium-light skin tone. Other than the colour I was not impressed with these lipsticks because the texture/shine/packaging was average compared to others in this price point. They are ok but I would not buy again, I would rather try something new =0)

i like the color that i got the 222 casual beige, but i wonder why they bother to call it "high shine" when it's not all that shiny, just a tad. one thing i thing i like about this product, it glides nicely on your lips... cute packaging tube.

I bought this in #624 Cranberry Coquette and I really love how it matches my lips natural shade and adds them shine and an impression of volume. Its buttery consistency makes it very lovely on my lips and mekes them feel soft.
I don't like the package, thoug, I prefer the blue boxes because this moter-of-pearl transparent case seems very cheap to me.