Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior High Shine Rose Show #454Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick # 352 Champagne Bl

4.4

It is a wonderfully moisturizing lipstick. I am currently using it as a balm because no lip treatment that I have can help my lips right now (they are recovering from an allergic reaction). It applies very soft, but there is one thing that I don't like about this lipstick: it forms that disgusting white cast along the inner rim of my lips. That's the only reason why I will not repurchase

on 9/19/2011 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this in 214 Nude Silhouette. I liked it when I got it because it was my first lipstick and honestly it's not really a lipstick. It's so sheer it may as well be a gloss and even then it feels more like a lip balm. It's shiny and shimmery and it was fine to make the transition from 'gloss' to 'lipstick' but I would not purchase again. I barely remember using it yet my tube is pretty much empty because you have to reapply all the time. Seriously worse than my current YSL lipstick because at least my YSL shows some color when I apply it (it's also in a nude/beige tone).

I'm now disappointed with this product. Too sheer as with most Dior products. I'll give a few more shots to the brand but so far I've been disappointed by almost all their products...

The packaging is okay, it doesn't feel as luxurious as YSL or Chanel, but more trendy or flashy. It is much cheaper but the former two but still! I won't repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This has to be the best lipstick ever! Glossy, shinny/sparkly payoff without the goopy, sticky mess of a lipgloss. The colors are beautiful and can be built-up from sheer to semi-opaque. They have a lightweight feel, and the closet texture compaison are the Clinique Almost lipsticks (only Dior's formula is way glossier). I bought #420 (Bronze Bombshell) on a whim a few years back, and I've been in love with this formula ever since. Sketch Pink #864 has to be my favorite pink lippie. I know others are just as in love, since the Nordstroms site had a disclaimer "order limit of 6 lipsticks per month" (unheard of). The price is pretty high ($26), but I have yet to find any other lipstick with the amount of shine payoff (sans goopy/sticky lipgloss) and lightweight texture. To my dismay, I found out Dior discontinued this lipstick, or I would definately buy it again!

I adore this line of lipsticks as it is very hydrating, has superb sheer colors and is perfect for when I want some color and shine but don't want to wear lipstick. I detest lip gloss as I hate the sticky feeling a lot of them have though what is nice about gloss is that they can provide a nice hint of color. This lipstick is great because it provides color so your look is brightened or enhanced, some shine and hydration. I find a lot of lipsticks drying so I also use this over lipstick. It is pricey but worth every penny. I first bought Mordore/Bronze Bombshell to wear in the summer and I loved it so much I have bought 3 more colors, despite the cost! Model Brown is a brownish pinky burgundy and is a nice intensifier to my natural lip color. Front Row Fig - a more intense brownish burgundy is another great color, especially for evening or the winter and Champagne Blush is a lovely pinky golden shade. Treat yourself to this line if you're looking for a sheer color with some pizzazz. There is a nicely selective range of colors so I think there may be something for everyone. I have to hold myself back from buying more!

on 3/16/2010 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have this in #420 Mordore and I love it. I'm not much of a lipstick person. I prefer gloss except that you constantly have to reapply it so this formula is perfect for me. It goes on sheer with a hint of shimmer so it feels and looks like a gloss with a bit more color payoff but wears more like a lipstick. I am definitely glad I purchased this and will explore some of the other color options to purchase as well.

I have this is Zen Pink, a slightly frosty pinkish orange. It's actually a really unique color and hard to describe, but I love it! The packaging is classy as hell; I just want to whip it out all casual-like when I'm with someone annoying. The sight of this lippie would shut them up, because it is that beautiful. And for the price, it better be fracking beautiful. As other reviewers have mentioned, it's incredibly moisturizing. I find it to be very pigmented and really long lasting. All things considered, a fantastic lipstick, and one of the few designer products where you're actually paying for a superior product, not just fancy packaging. Although this has that too...=]

Besides the price, I love everything about this lipstick. It makes my lips soft and shimmery. I bought it in Champagne Blush and it's the perfect shade for my very pale skin. The packaging is adorable also.

on 6/20/2009 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am reviewing the shade Champagne Blush (one of the newest shades). I initially wanted to buy the other shade, Pink ? (I forgot the name), but then decided to go for this one, as summer is comming and I'm planning to get a tan. I was disappointed initially, because I felt like it didn't really show on my lips. However upon a closer look, I fell in love. Yes, it is very pale on me. But, it effect is gorgeous, and it will go extremely well with my future tan :) It is a very pale pink/coral with gold microscopic shimmer, that makes my (thinnish) lips look plumper and luscious. Not to mention the fact that it's very moisturizing (it feels just as moisturizing as Dior's new balm, that I also bought and reviewed separately). No noticeable scent.
I like the packaging, I actually like everything about it. The only thing I wish it had is a little more pigment, but that's ok. I might also buy the other shade.

on 2/18/2009 1:47:00 AM

I got the 454.

Love this colour. I love the multi-colour casing lolz. I use this over a lip balm or TLC. But if I wear it alone, it gives an..'alright' amount of moisture. Not the best, but decent enough that I can not complain about.

Reference: NC25 in Studio Sculpt :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

When these lipsticks first came out I had to order from sephora straight away. I puchased 734 Gipsy Red & 750 Runway Red. I knew they would be sheer and probably not last very long but it was something new, so I went for it. When they arrived I was pleasantly surprised at the pigmentation, gipsy red is a very orange red and runway red is more of a pink red. Both colors are very wearable, even for the most red phobic gals out there. They last about 2 to 3 hours if you don't eat or drink from a cup. I'm glad I bought them and if I lost them I would repurchase. I won't buy anymore colors though, there's always something new to try out !