Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick

Filtered by age: 36-43
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior High Shine Rose Show #454Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick # 352 Champagne Bl

4.4

on 2/20/2010 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

One of the absolute best lipstick products out there! I love lipsticks that are all of the following: sheer, moist, shiny, glossy, lighweight, glittery, sparkly, pretty.

In a cute package, this lipstick delivers it all at a high price. But it's always worth having at least 1 in my stash because it delivers everything that I like. My favorite is the mauvey-plummy-brown shade (I forget the name of the color but it used to be originally called Shiniest Chestnut ....yes I've been in love with this lipstick since the original blue & gold packaging ...which has now turned silver). Happy to see they still keep the same color that I love, though it has been renamed (yet keeps the same color #). I love this lipstick b/c I can reapply it anywhere I happen to be in public without needing a mirror to put it on properly & it gives my lips a beautiful shimmery shiny glow, incredibly MLBB.

I use this sparingly to make it last as long as possible, & in between I like to use Sephora Lip Attitude Star lipsticks which are exceptionally similar in all the qualities I look for in a lipstick only at a lower $12 price tag AND they smell like delcious fruity raspberries.

UPDT 3/22/11 -
Looks like the line's been discontinued. Seriously now, Dior's lost their mind. What a big mistake.

on 6/20/2009 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am reviewing the shade Champagne Blush (one of the newest shades). I initially wanted to buy the other shade, Pink ? (I forgot the name), but then decided to go for this one, as summer is comming and I'm planning to get a tan. I was disappointed initially, because I felt like it didn't really show on my lips. However upon a closer look, I fell in love. Yes, it is very pale on me. But, it effect is gorgeous, and it will go extremely well with my future tan :) It is a very pale pink/coral with gold microscopic shimmer, that makes my (thinnish) lips look plumper and luscious. Not to mention the fact that it's very moisturizing (it feels just as moisturizing as Dior's new balm, that I also bought and reviewed separately). No noticeable scent.
I like the packaging, I actually like everything about it. The only thing I wish it had is a little more pigment, but that's ok. I might also buy the other shade.

on 2/14/2009 9:28:00 PM

Someone recently asked me what my favourite lipstick/gloss was and I couldn't answer...Well I can now!! I bought this in Fig and it's fantastic! I'll definitely be buying more colours.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

When these lipsticks first came out I had to order from sephora straight away. I puchased 734 Gipsy Red & 750 Runway Red. I knew they would be sheer and probably not last very long but it was something new, so I went for it. When they arrived I was pleasantly surprised at the pigmentation, gipsy red is a very orange red and runway red is more of a pink red. Both colors are very wearable, even for the most red phobic gals out there. They last about 2 to 3 hours if you don't eat or drink from a cup. I'm glad I bought them and if I lost them I would repurchase. I won't buy anymore colors though, there's always something new to try out !

I bought this in #624 Cranberry Coquette and I really love how it matches my lips natural shade and adds them shine and an impression of volume. Its buttery consistency makes it very lovely on my lips and mekes them feel soft.
I don't like the package, thoug, I prefer the blue boxes because this moter-of-pearl transparent case seems very cheap to me.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I bought this today as I have yet to try the new formula. Bought the pink protege, which on me is the palest pink with a lot of glitter. I think that the formula is average, nothing that makes me say "oh!". I prefer the formulas from Clinique and MAC that are similar. Average lasting power for a sheer formula. Personally think that there are better formulas out there that are a lot cheaper. Might buy again in a different color.

on 4/2/2008 6:02:00 PM

Very nice texture, similar to Clinique Buttershines or MAC Slimshines, but a Touch less slippery and even a Hair drier, IMO. I got Beige-a-Porter #324 & Cranberry Coquette #624. These are sheer, so the Cranberry was just slightly darker than MLBB. Beige-a-Porter is slightly paler than my lips, ,but it's not too pale, a pretty Springtime everyday shade. Not as shiny as wearing gloss, but a nice & light "glossy" (NOT goopy) feeling.

The packaging is pretty, slim silver tube inside iridescent square casing. Very pretty! I ordered these from Sephora, but this weekend I'll hit the Dillards near me & grab a few more. These ARE expensive (imo) at $25 but the colors leave just a hint of pearly sheen to make my thin lips look full & pouty, and I don't feel like my lips are all slimy.

on 3/20/2008 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

UPDATE 3/2009: I am taking off 1 lippie. While I still love this color, I just don't find this moisturizing enough for my lips.
ORIGINAL REVIEW: This is a new lipstick collection that launched in Spring 2008. I have this in Cranberry Coquette, purchased at Sephora for $25.00. This lipstick is described as translucent and I would agree. It's a cross between a sheer and a cream l/s in texture, creamy but not too heavy that I feel the need to use a lip brush if I'm on the go. This color is a MLBB color, described as a rosy brown. It's just enough color but not OTT. No glitter or shimmer. Beautiful silver tube fits in a translucent irridescent case. I plan to purchase more shades of this. For reference, NC15 / BB Porcelain, dark brown hair, brown eyes, somewhat pigmented lips.

Ingredients:
dirostearyl malate, polyglyceryl-2-trisosterate, jojoba esters, polyglyceryl-2 isostearate / dimer dilinoleate copolymer, trimethylolpropane triiso-stearate, caprylic / capric / succinic triglyceride, euphorbia cerifera (candelillia) wax, synthetic wax, bis-behenyl/isostearyl/polysteryl dimer dilinoleyl dimer dilinoleate, alumininum hyrdroxide, [+/- mica, tin oxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, silica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, manganese violet, carmine, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, red 33 lake, orange 5, orange 5 lake, red 21, red 21 lake, red 22 lake, red 27, red 27 lake, red 28 lake, blue 1 lake, red 6, red 7, red 7 lake, red 30 lake]