Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick

Filtered by age: 30-35
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior Addict High Shine Lipstick 680 Catwalk MauveDior High Shine Rose Show #454Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick # 352 Champagne Bl

3.6

on 3/16/2010 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have this in #420 Mordore and I love it. I'm not much of a lipstick person. I prefer gloss except that you constantly have to reapply it so this formula is perfect for me. It goes on sheer with a hint of shimmer so it feels and looks like a gloss with a bit more color payoff but wears more like a lipstick. I am definitely glad I purchased this and will explore some of the other color options to purchase as well.

on 2/15/2009 5:58:00 AM

I am utterly devastated that the ultra shines have been discontinued and replaced with these high shines. These are vastly inferior, far less shiny and feel like thick wax on the lips without any of the gloss the ultra shines had. I am so mad I didn't realise they were replacing them until too late now I have run out and I am scouring the internet for the old formula. Boo hoo to Dior.

on 11/8/2008 11:57:00 AM

The reformulated High Shine lipsticks are not as shiny as the old formula. However, what it lost in shine, it gained in texture. Staying power is the same, but they're not as gaudy and drying as before. I had Shiniest Chestnut, which was a "look at all the whitish frost on my lips" statement when the color wore off. Now I own Chestnut Chic--same color, different name. Although the formula could be a bit more glossy, I like the fact that the sparkle is refined. It's a lipstick, not a lipgloss. Overall, good improvement. Definitely better than Chanel's drying Aqualumieres, which shriveled my lips.

on 8/3/2008 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I went to the Dior counter to get blusher and ended up buying a pro cheeks and the addict high shine in runway red. at the counter, the lipstick looked gorgeous under the lightings and other condtions. it made my lips look glossy and plump, it felt moisturized and slicked on creamy and glossy. it's even cheaper than Chanel lipsticks.

when i got home, it was a different story. i tried it on again, this time it didn't look as glossy and there were little shiny particles that stuck to my lips even after the color is gone. it also bleeds a little and becomes uneven after a while. granted, it ddin't have the usual awful dior lipstick smell but i don't think i'll be getting another one. although, the colors are pretty amazing. i wonder if a lighter colour would be better? i will try another color if I've got nothing else to buy...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this lipstick and would never use any other. It is shiny like a gloss but has the coverage of a lipstick. I have Champagne Blush which is a nice golden pink color and Rose Show which is a nice medium pink color. Catwalk Mauve is on the way. It is expensive for a lipstick but well worth the money. Longer lasting than a gloss. Edit: would not repurchase because the tube only last a few months. Not work it for the money.

I picked up Nude Silhouette at Sephora and just love the whole addict line in general. I am a big fan of the ultra sheer shine l/s but actually think I like this better because it does not contain quite as much of the glitter factor. I love the texture of this and also like the fact your natural lips show through. I really can't seem to put anything really heavy or thick on my lips anymore, so DIOR is my ultimate lipstick. I prefer sheer/ glossy l/s instead. This has a nice glossy appearance with a hint of a creamy texture mixed in. I was told by a Macys SA that they are d/c ultra sheer shine and replacing it with this. I can't wait to try more colors.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I finally managed to try these new lipsticks I was longing after!!!

Well first the packaging: it’s now a ‘Classic’ Dior Addict Packaging, the outer tube has a sheer/mother of pearl like aspect, glossy and classy. With a silver rounded like top, that you pull to reveal the lipstick silver tube itself.
It is advertised as ‘extra long wear’: well, yes, it has got a quite long wear but mind you, it is not a thick formula, therefore it does not last all day as you might initially think. So it has an average lasting power I would say.

About the other advertised feature ”extreme show-stopping shine” I would say yes, it is very shiny, but not glittery nor shimmery….just glossy.... like a plain gloss.
It has the consistency of a lipstick, though, and it makes your lips really… noticeable!! :o) A kind of dolly-lips effect, very sexy.
So it’s a nice, gorgeous gloss that comes in a lipstick-tube like!
It is sold at 25 Euros almost like the other Dior Rouges but the content is slightly inferior (3.5g/0.12oz) if you compare the content of a Gloss tube (6ml -10 ml)… so in the end it may result as being more expensive.

I own shade 222 Casual beige and it’s an easy to wear, all day-all purposes shade. Elegant, easy. I like it a lot! It will soon become one of my staples!!
The available shades are:
Sheer Rose 174 (sheer warm pink)
Nude Silhouette 214 (sheer muted peach)
Casual Beige 222 (sheer pinky beige)
Beige-a-Porter 324 (sheer rose beige)
Sensation Coral 346 (sheer coral)
Champagne Blush 352 (sheer golden pink)
Bronze Bombshell 420 (sheer vibrant copper)
Rose Show 454 (sheer vibrant rose)
Spotlight Coral 530 (sheer bright coral)
Backstage Pink 554 (sheer vibrant berry pink)
Chestnut Chic 612 (sheer plum brown)
Cranberry Coquette 624 (sheer rosy brown)
Pink Protégé 664 (sheer pink)
Catwalk Mauve 680 (sheer mauve plum)
Model Brown 714 (sheer bronze)
Gipsy Red 734 (sheer orange red)
Runway Red 750 (sheer berry red)
Flamenco Red 754 (sheer cherry red)
Raspberry Rush 774 (sheer berry plum)
Front-Row Fig 914 (sheer brownish purple)

Popular Lipsticks