Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Purple Potion

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This color is amazing. It takes two coats and a top coat. It is bright and shines. It is a good quality nail polish. It does not ship easily. It is part of my top ten colors. I find the color so pretty and stunning that I am thinking of doing a dress the same color.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color is beautiful and unique, but there are a few problems. You have to use 2 coats which is no big deal, but it did not last long. After 2 days the tips of all my nails had worn away. By day 3 I had big chips in a few nails. Wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This nail polish is a purple-violet shimmer, with blue undertones. This is an okay color I suppose.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my absolute favourite polish colour! I have bought too many bottles to count! It's easy to apply and dries quickly. The only bad thing about it is that it chips within two days so it's best to use a topcoat to make it last longer.

I think this is my favorite color for toes, at least right now, anyway. :) I usually stay away from purples because they seem too dark for me, but this has just enough of a pink hue in it that I don't feel goth. lol It lasts forever, but I think that's becaues of the seche vite top coat I use. I actually get compliments when I wear this, and no one ever notices my nail polish. Great bargain at around $2.50. I gave it 4 lippies only because it seems to get gloppy and thick and kind of hard to work with faster than most polishes, but I can keep repurchasing this since it's so reasonably priced.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really do like this color. It is kind of a purple with a blue type sheen to it. I really think it is pretty, it can also look a little girly! So far that wear has been good as long as you apply a good top coat (I use seche vite) and it helps greatly! I will be repurchasing! It only cost me 42 cents!

I love the color it is very fun, however this started to fade at the edges very early. I wouldn't call it chipping but the tops of my nails started to lose a little strip of polish after about 2 days. the price was great though, only $2 at wal mart.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Kind of weird, but good on my toes. Fun for little girls.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

There is nothing too special about this purple, it's very cute! A nice pearly purple.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a deep violet with a weird pale metallic lilac sheen. I've been on a purple polish jag and this is a nice addition to my expanding collection. Dry time and wear are average, but it has a wide brush and it was only 99 cents at CVS.

Popular Polishes