Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Purple Potion

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This nail polish is a purple-violet shimmer, with blue undertones. This is an okay color I suppose.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is an interesting color for sure. It's a medium red-violet with strong blue duochrome. It ends up looking much more blurple on the nail than in the bottle. The formula is a bit gummy and sheer (3 coats to get it opaque), and it also doesn't seem to dry as quickly as other Xtreme Wears. I am a purple lover and this polish is different from anything I have in my collection, so I will most likely hang on to it. Reminds me a little but of WnW Eggplant Frost but with more of a reddish plum undertone. Not something I'll wear all the time but definitely a unique color.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my absolute favourite polish colour! I have bought too many bottles to count! It's easy to apply and dries quickly. The only bad thing about it is that it chips within two days so it's best to use a topcoat to make it last longer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really do like this color. It is kind of a purple with a blue type sheen to it. I really think it is pretty, it can also look a little girly! So far that wear has been good as long as you apply a good top coat (I use seche vite) and it helps greatly! I will be repurchasing! It only cost me 42 cents!

I love the color it is very fun, however this started to fade at the edges very early. I wouldn't call it chipping but the tops of my nails started to lose a little strip of polish after about 2 days. the price was great though, only $2 at wal mart.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a deep violet with a weird pale metallic lilac sheen. I've been on a purple polish jag and this is a nice addition to my expanding collection. Dry time and wear are average, but it has a wide brush and it was only 99 cents at CVS.

Popular Polishes