Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Purple Potion

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

I love the SH's Xtreme Wear formula, they really do wear well. Purple Potion was a long time lemming of time. I wanted a color that matched the purple in a Hawaiian Orchid lei, and this is it, perfectly. It's a gorgeous summer pedi shade, for sure.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a deep violet with a weird pale metallic lilac sheen. I've been on a purple polish jag and this is a nice addition to my expanding collection. Dry time and wear are average, but it has a wide brush and it was only 99 cents at CVS.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

There is nothing too special about this purple, it's very cute! A nice pearly purple.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Kind of weird, but good on my toes. Fun for little girls.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This nail polish takes too long to dry for my tastes, especially since you usually need two coats for a vibrant color. If you have the time though, the color is definately rewarding, and lasts up to a week, even without a top coat. I have already bought Xtreme Wear in two other colors, because they are so intense and out of the ordinary. Good value for that price too.

I love the color it is very fun, however this started to fade at the edges very early. I wouldn't call it chipping but the tops of my nails started to lose a little strip of polish after about 2 days. the price was great though, only $2 at wal mart.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really do like this color. It is kind of a purple with a blue type sheen to it. I really think it is pretty, it can also look a little girly! So far that wear has been good as long as you apply a good top coat (I use seche vite) and it helps greatly! I will be repurchasing! It only cost me 42 cents!

I think this is my favorite color for toes, at least right now, anyway. :) I usually stay away from purples because they seem too dark for me, but this has just enough of a pink hue in it that I don't feel goth. lol It lasts forever, but I think that's becaues of the seche vite top coat I use. I actually get compliments when I wear this, and no one ever notices my nail polish. Great bargain at around $2.50. I gave it 4 lippies only because it seems to get gloppy and thick and kind of hard to work with faster than most polishes, but I can keep repurchasing this since it's so reasonably priced.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my absolute favourite polish colour! I have bought too many bottles to count! It's easy to apply and dries quickly. The only bad thing about it is that it chips within two days so it's best to use a topcoat to make it last longer.

This is an amazing purple! I was very surprised at the shade when I put it on and I'm very happy with it. Seems to have slight pink undertones and gives it a bit of a boost.

Popular Polishes