Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Purple Potion

Filtered by age: 25-29

Price: $

Price: $

This is an amazing purple! I was very surprised at the shade when I put it on and I'm very happy with it. Seems to have slight pink undertones and gives it a bit of a boost.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my absolute favourite polish colour! I have bought too many bottles to count! It's easy to apply and dries quickly. The only bad thing about it is that it chips within two days so it's best to use a topcoat to make it last longer.

I think this is my favorite color for toes, at least right now, anyway. :) I usually stay away from purples because they seem too dark for me, but this has just enough of a pink hue in it that I don't feel goth. lol It lasts forever, but I think that's becaues of the seche vite top coat I use. I actually get compliments when I wear this, and no one ever notices my nail polish. Great bargain at around $2.50. I gave it 4 lippies only because it seems to get gloppy and thick and kind of hard to work with faster than most polishes, but I can keep repurchasing this since it's so reasonably priced.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Kind of weird, but good on my toes. Fun for little girls.

Popular Polishes