Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Purple Potion

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

This is a very unique color that I picked up because it wasn't like any other purple I'd seen before. It's opaque in 2 coats, but it looks just as good, only different, when applied with only one coat. The brush is great! I can easily cover my nail with 3 swipes, and I have wide nails. It applies very smoothly as well. It's a great consistency that isn't too thin as to drip everywhere, and not too thick as to being impossible to work with. The thing that upsets me is that it takes quite a while to dry, and if it's not completely dry when you add another layer it slides. But I'm quite patient with nail polish, so this isn't that big of a deal.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This nail polish is a purple-violet shimmer, with blue undertones. This is an okay color I suppose.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This nail polish takes too long to dry for my tastes, especially since you usually need two coats for a vibrant color. If you have the time though, the color is definately rewarding, and lasts up to a week, even without a top coat. I have already bought Xtreme Wear in two other colors, because they are so intense and out of the ordinary. Good value for that price too.

Popular Polishes