Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask

Wash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar Mask

3.7

on 12/11/2017 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely love this product!

I have super oily skin and have been using the daily microfoliant alongside the derma clay cleanser and active moist moisturiser and love the results!

I am beginning to break out again now (which is totally normal!) so am excited to see the results in a few months time when it clears again!

on 1/4/2017 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This makes for a great facial scrub.
I was so happy when iherb started carrying Korean beauty! I was in need of a good facial scrub and, even though this is, technically, a mask, it's scrubby sugar bits makes it a perfect mechanical exfoliate.
So, the texture: basically like wet brown sugar with a bit of oil. Very densely packed in the little jar. Scent is, surprisingly, like lemon ( I was expecting honey and sugar). Easy to scoop out a few fingers' full. Not the most hygienic thing, but for a face wash I'm not overly concerned.
I use this after oil cleanser, putting it on before I add water and trying to gently scrub just my nose before adding water. It would be too harsh without water to use on other parts of my face. It dissolves well with water so you cant really over-scrub. Doesnt foam up at all.
Leaves my skin super soft and clean.
have yet to use it as a mask, but I did attempt it and found it too hard to spread over my face. Maybe I'll try again mixed with some honey or something. SO I dont recommend it for its intended purpose as a mask.
As a scrub though, it's great. Cheap price and good quality. Hasnt caused any issues with my skin.

on 7/9/2016 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great product for when my skin needs a good scrub once a week. First I give my face a lymfedrainage with coconut oil. I double cleanse so after that I use a tiny bit of Skinfood White Pore Foam. And then... it's time to scrub. Wet my face, massage gently and after that I keep it on my face for a few minutes and rinse of and voilĂ  baby soft skin. It's a bit harsh so I use the Strawberry version daily which I find very soft for the skin. Smells like a field of strawberry's. Because it's so soft I use it almost everyday after the double cleanse. It doesn't strip my skin and I have really dry skin.

on 6/26/2016 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have the strawberry version of this scrub, and oh my god does it smell amazing! Like real, fresh strawberry jam. Unfortunately it broke me out, badly :( I think it's the shea butter in it. Also, despite applying it to wet skin I did find the sugar a bit too abrasive for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm over 40 and read all the fantastic reviews for this product. They're all true. My mature skin literally GLOWS. This is an amazing facial scrub. I have combination skin as well as eczema and it doesn't negatively affect my sensitive skin.

I decide to give this one tried and I loved it.It makes my skin clearer and feeling softer.But looks like its just working right after applied.The next morning my combo skin looks like oily and I didnt notice it clearer my pores frm blackhead.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Nice mask, very moisturizing. I tried a sample and have just used it that one time, but I really like this mask. Nice exfoliation.