SKINFOOD Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Black
SKINFOOD Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask
Wash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar Mask

on 12/8/2017 1:05:00 AM

I've been using the it for a few months now, and I absolutely love it! It's perfect for daily use as it's not too harsh and my skin feels refreshed.. and as you only need a little bit, it has lasted me nearly six months.. and I've still got tons left in it! I will definitely be buying this product again.

i have this in cucumber and black sugar. I'm highly surprise when the cucumber mask is so much better on my skin than the black sugar one , considering the black sugar is their best selling. Skinfood cucumber soothing mask , a gel mask , it has cooling effect when use it , it brighten my skin, skin look less dull , softer and plumper (but I use this mask on steam after gym so it probably help to absorb all the benefit from this mask). it doesn't have any color. Black Sugar mask : my sebamed scrub is more scrubbing than this. probably since i have high expectations for this mask so become disappointed when its just an average mask , which is okay for the price . it cost me only usd 10. this is actually okay mask but i luv their cucumber mask more.

on 7/20/2016 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Would definitely recommend this to everyone as it exfoliates gently and leave no oily residue or anything! Leaves skin superb smooth

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got the supposedly premium version with Honey added in korea. Smells really of honey and putting honey on your face.

It can be kinda oily and rough as the grains are quite coarse and for the honey version, it much more gloopy than the normal one. What I liked about it is that my skin indeed feels more smoother after I washed it off and many Korean swear by this cheap and good product. Its I think lesser than 10000 won in Korean, the Honey one is slightly more expensive than the normal version. If I am not wrong should be 8800 won in korea and 7900 for the normal version. Not sure did prices go up though as I went there 2 years ago.

Like what others mentioned as it is in a tub form so it can be quite unhygienic and I am using other spatulas to reach out to the product. So I rated fair for the packaging as well.

Just need to wash your face clean and put the mask on for 10-15 mins and wash it off. I'm not really sure if its my HG, I think I can live without this product and there are so many mask in the market hence I probably won't be repurchasing it as well.

on 1/29/2016 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is AMAZING. I've tried a bunch of different exfoliators before and the results on my skin weren't so great. Ever since then I stayed away from exfoliators. However, after hearing ravings from this product, i gave it a try and i swear, it CHANGED my skin. I have oily, acne prone skin and I find this helps clear my face and leaves my skin feeling baby smooth after use. I've also realised it makes my face a lot brighter :) my skin loves this and also, the smell doesn't bother me at all (smells like lemon + Coke to me). Would give a 5/5 if it comes with spatula. Definitely will repurchase :)

on 11/21/2015 7:42:00 AM

It's so amazing! It may feel a little bit harsh on your skin and it kinda hurts if you dont add water to it, but even so, it works really well. My skin feels suuuuuuper smooth like a baby's butt after using it! It exfoliates really well, my skin gets brighter and cleaner after using it, and the rest of my skincare product seeps into my skin better. A little goes a long way too, as you only need a little to exfoliate your face.

I would give it a 5 if it includes a spatula, but all in all, I'd recommend this to anybody & I'll definitely repurchase!

on 9/2/2015 3:23:00 AM

I have no issue with the smell, it actually smells like lemon to me. I like that the sugar granules are big and dissolvable. I usually leave it on my skin for 15 mins and while waiting, I like to rub the sugar granules for an exfoliation. Before I cleanse it off entirely, I splash a handful of water on my face and continue working on the exfoliation till the sugar granules dissolve entirely, then I cleanse it thoroughly to remove the remnants.

If you use too much water on the mask, the sugar granules dissolve very quickly. So the tip is to use the water sparingly if you plan to make use of the sugar granules for exfoliation.

I remove 1 lippie off, because of the packaging. Would prefer it in a tube than a tub.

The smell is awful...dislike it...n it's too rough to scrub on my skin even added water...will never buy again...

on 3/20/2015 11:01:00 AM

I like this mask
This mask smell so nice just like a sugar . I lovee how it smell . At first when I tried to applied it on my face I thought I must apply it on dry skin . Then I applied it on my dry skin , then nothing happened and I didnt feel it was do a great change on my face . The second times when I applied it , i applied it on damp face , and What Happens ? IT MAKES MY FACE SO DAMN SMOOTH and brightens my skin tone . I recommend this for those who had rough skin and a lot of whitehead or blackhead

I will definitely repurchase this again .

on 11/2/2014 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product six months ago and only used it one time with a very little amount. I hardly bothered to use anymore it because I had other scrubs in my cabinet. Until one day, I got so bored that I paid attention to that tube of mask. I decided to give it another try. I really followed the instruction this time, and I never regretted my decision. My skin turned into very smooth and I just wanted to touch it every time.