Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask

Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask
Wash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar Mask

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this. It's a very gentle exfoliater that can be used daily. I love using this at night because it removes ALL of my makeup, and doesn't break me out. It's dirt cheap, and lasts a long time.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

This is one of the first items I got when I into the 10 Step Routine (Check out Charlotte Cho's book for a really easy way to learn more), specifically I think I saw it used on Youtube but I can't remember the channel. I liked how this felt on my skin and I would follow it after double cleansing. I'd get my skin a little damp and then wait 15 minutes. It doesn't dry or anything like a typical mask and it feels super luxurious. Do not use it in the shower, water makes it melt off and I remember it running into my eyes and being a big pain.
So, depending on how you choose to exfoliate (chemical v. physical) this is a great way to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone, pigmentation and overall brightening the texture and tone of your skin! FYI, I got mine on Amazon.

on 12/29/2016 5:46:00 AM

I love this mask/scrub. I just wish I could use this every day lol just kidding. Every time I use this mask my face just glows. I just need to be careful in applying it as it could be harsh, I make sure my face is wet and I also put additional water on my hands along with the scrub. I usually scrub it to my face until it melts.

When I use this, my skincare seems to work much better especially my sheetmask. Also, when I use this scrub right after using a nose strip, whiteheads/blackheads come back much latter.

And it'll take forever to finish the tub. I've been using it for 2 months now for once sometimes twice a week but I think I've only use about 1/5 of the tub.

This could be an average scrub/mask to some but this is my HG. For the price and for how it effectively work, it's worthy.

It makes my skin so soft after use. Highly recommend !!!

its an ok scrub but its too oily and the granules dissolve too quickly, ive tried better scrubs

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wow very nice. I like thicker scrubs, so I can feel it is really removing my dead sells.
I like the fact that it's organic/natural, no chemicals added.
I have tried many scrubs in the best, my top ones are st. Ives, burts bees (sugar with Shea butter) and this one. Difficult to pick one.
Pros: price, organic, leaves my skin fresh and clean

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The scent is nice, the sugar granules dissolve quickly when massaged in with water so the exfoliation isn't too harsh, and the oils prevent your face from drying out. That said, it's a little overrated. It's very average, doesn't do much to brighten or improve texture in a long-term way. I'm not a fan of the packaging either -- wish it came with a spatula or something because scooping it out with your fingers doesn't feel hygienic, plus the lid doesn't feel secure. I'll finish the tub but I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product!

on 7/12/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product! It smells really good (it smells like coke to me) and makes my face smooth even after the first use! The roughness/size of the sugar is perfect and I feel that it really exfoliates my skin. I have reduced pimples and smaller looking pores when I use this. It doesn't make my skin dry and it retains the moisture of my skin. Contains a lot too. I find that using it on damp face makes the skin smoother. You should try this if you have pimples or blackheads! Would purchase again

on 7/10/2015 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Overall, I think this is a very good mask. The most noticeable difference it makes is that it immediately leaves me with super soft and smooth skin. While the sugar granules could be considered harsh, I find it isn't a problem for my sensitive skin as long as I use light pressure while rinsing off. I also appreciate that my skin doesn't feel stripped or dry after this exfoliation, but rather hydrated. While I really like this mask, I tend to find myself reaching for clarifying masks more often. This mask would be excellent for someone who wants to improve texture or dry skin.