Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask

Wash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar Mask

3.0

on 11/9/2012 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is one of the best face masks/exfoliators. Leaves skin very clean and smooth. First I was sceptical to purchase it as it is so pricy but glad I tried it. The beads are little too harsh so be careful and exfoliate gently.

on 4/30/2012 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

the package, like any other Skinfood products, is uber cute.like a jar of jam, or frozen yogurt.

i've read all the hype about how good this mask is. about it hydrates, etcetera. so i gave it a try.
not like it at all. i find this too abrasive, harsh, and i feel like im using sandpaper on my face.i notice this stingy scent, and it leaves my skin reddish, irritated and it hurts. i don't even massage it onto my skin but it's terrible.

i use it for my feet, elbows& knees; and this mask works nicely there. will repurchase it? no. i'd stick to my homemade oat-coffee grains-milk-and honey for my feet.