Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask
Wash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar Mask

4.4

It makes my skin so soft after use. Highly recommend !!!

on 1/29/2016 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is AMAZING. I've tried a bunch of different exfoliators before and the results on my skin weren't so great. Ever since then I stayed away from exfoliators. However, after hearing ravings from this product, i gave it a try and i swear, it CHANGED my skin. I have oily, acne prone skin and I find this helps clear my face and leaves my skin feeling baby smooth after use. I've also realised it makes my face a lot brighter :) my skin loves this and also, the smell doesn't bother me at all (smells like lemon + Coke to me). Would give a 5/5 if it comes with spatula. Definitely will repurchase :)

on 7/12/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product! It smells really good (it smells like coke to me) and makes my face smooth even after the first use! The roughness/size of the sugar is perfect and I feel that it really exfoliates my skin. I have reduced pimples and smaller looking pores when I use this. It doesn't make my skin dry and it retains the moisture of my skin. Contains a lot too. I find that using it on damp face makes the skin smoother. You should try this if you have pimples or blackheads! Would purchase again

on 7/10/2015 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Overall, I think this is a very good mask. The most noticeable difference it makes is that it immediately leaves me with super soft and smooth skin. While the sugar granules could be considered harsh, I find it isn't a problem for my sensitive skin as long as I use light pressure while rinsing off. I also appreciate that my skin doesn't feel stripped or dry after this exfoliation, but rather hydrated. While I really like this mask, I tend to find myself reaching for clarifying masks more often. This mask would be excellent for someone who wants to improve texture or dry skin.

on 1/1/2015 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Myyy preciousssss!! I've been trying to find masks by other brands that are fresh with the Lush kinda vibe. The grains are not too rough and the entire formula is basically the right texture of slushiness. It spreads very well and my face feels soft when you wash it off. Not to mention, the smell is not overpowering and honestly kind of yummy. I've been using this more-or-less everyday for a week and it has a major effect on all the acne that usually sprouts. By incorporating this product to your morning routine, it's such a refreshing way to awaken you.

on 11/30/2014 3:03:00 AM

I really don't like scrubs because I think they are too abrasive. I really really like this one thou. It leaves my skin super soft after I use it. It feels balanced. I like to use serums right after using this.

on 6/3/2014 7:31:00 PM

I was surprised at how bulky and large the product was. But while it may not be the most portable product to fit into a small handbag, the size does bring good value for the money!

The product is a bit messy to apply. After I slathered the product on my face, there was no irritation and I could feel a pleasant tingly sensation while the mask set.

I usually remove it with cotton wool after 15 mins and then rinse off. My skin feels brighter, more radiant and clean after the mask. I have seen a rapid improvement to my skin tone with every application!

Countless of bottle I have used for this..This is my star product to clean off my dead skin. I use it one a week..it could be rough but is acceptable for skin.
Love it very much.
I bought 10 bottles during my last visit to seoul and that tells u how good is this product.

on 1/5/2013 11:39:00 PM

This is a superb exfoliant, and feels very nice on the skin. I leave this on for 15 minutes and never get the tight, uncomfortable feeling I get with other masks. Another bonus is that this mask smells divine!

It is very easy to wash off this mask as it does not leave a residue. I am left with fresh, clean skin that looks healthy and is never, ever irritated. It also makes my skin super soft. I am a big fan and will definitely repurchase this gem for sure!

on 11/9/2012 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is one of the best face masks/exfoliators. Leaves skin very clean and smooth. First I was sceptical to purchase it as it is so pricy but glad I tried it. The beads are little too harsh so be careful and exfoliate gently.