SKINFOOD Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask

4.5

on 7/9/2016 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great product for when my skin needs a good scrub once a week. First I give my face a lymfedrainage with coconut oil. I double cleanse so after that I use a tiny bit of Skinfood White Pore Foam. And then... it's time to scrub. Wet my face, massage gently and after that I keep it on my face for a few minutes and rinse of and voilà baby soft skin. It's a bit harsh so I use the Strawberry version daily which I find very soft for the skin. Smells like a field of strawberry's. Because it's so soft I use it almost everyday after the double cleanse. It doesn't strip my skin and I have really dry skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Bought this product directly from the Skinfood branch in Korea. It was thus very cheap and for around less than SGD 8.

I use this to exfoliate twice a week, avoiding scrubbing the product onto my zits. It leaves the skin feeling smooth, ready to absorb more products such as moisturizers :)

One thing that I didnt like about this product is that the packaging. It is pretty unhygenic to keep putting your hand in to scoop the product out so I have a very mini refillable container to store it in my bathroom.

Would I repurchase this again? At the moment, yes. But I wont mind trying other exfoliating products.