Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask

Wash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar Mask

2.7

on 6/26/2016 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have the strawberry version of this scrub, and oh my god does it smell amazing! Like real, fresh strawberry jam. Unfortunately it broke me out, badly :( I think it's the shea butter in it. Also, despite applying it to wet skin I did find the sugar a bit too abrasive for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wow very nice. I like thicker scrubs, so I can feel it is really removing my dead sells.
I like the fact that it's organic/natural, no chemicals added.
I have tried many scrubs in the best, my top ones are st. Ives, burts bees (sugar with Shea butter) and this one. Difficult to pick one.
Pros: price, organic, leaves my skin fresh and clean

on 4/30/2012 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

the package, like any other Skinfood products, is uber cute.like a jar of jam, or frozen yogurt.

i've read all the hype about how good this mask is. about it hydrates, etcetera. so i gave it a try.
not like it at all. i find this too abrasive, harsh, and i feel like im using sandpaper on my face.i notice this stingy scent, and it leaves my skin reddish, irritated and it hurts. i don't even massage it onto my skin but it's terrible.

i use it for my feet, elbows& knees; and this mask works nicely there. will repurchase it? no. i'd stick to my homemade oat-coffee grains-milk-and honey for my feet.