SKINFOOD Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
SKINFOOD Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask
Wash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar Mask

3.8

I got a sample of this in an ipsy bag and i absolutely loved it. I dont know what the usually package and price is, but the quality of the product was amazing. It was probably my favorite skincare product I have ever used in my life. It smelt amazing and left my skin so soft and smooth. I would defiantly recommend this.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

This is one of the first items I got when I into the 10 Step Routine (Check out Charlotte Cho's book for a really easy way to learn more), specifically I think I saw it used on Youtube but I can't remember the channel. I liked how this felt on my skin and I would follow it after double cleansing. I'd get my skin a little damp and then wait 15 minutes. It doesn't dry or anything like a typical mask and it feels super luxurious. Do not use it in the shower, water makes it melt off and I remember it running into my eyes and being a big pain.
So, depending on how you choose to exfoliate (chemical v. physical) this is a great way to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone, pigmentation and overall brightening the texture and tone of your skin! FYI, I got mine on Amazon.

on 1/20/2017 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a lovely gentle exfoliator and mask combined. Simply use as an exfoliator in the normal way then leave on the skin for 5 - 10 mins and wow you have super soft skin. The softness lasts for a few days too. It is non drying therefore your skin doesn't over produce oil to compensate. There are a few different "flavours" and the honey one is my favourite.

on 6/26/2016 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have the strawberry version of this scrub, and oh my god does it smell amazing! Like real, fresh strawberry jam. Unfortunately it broke me out, badly :( I think it's the shea butter in it. Also, despite applying it to wet skin I did find the sugar a bit too abrasive for me.

on 9/25/2015 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product is amazing.
When I first heard about this I was a little hesitant whether it would really live up to what it says it does. And it really does. My skin looks so much better after using it, it feels nicer, brighter, clearer and it gives my skin moisture. My skin is very sensitive so I was worried the sugar grains would be a bit too much for me but when using it with a lot of water it was completely fine. I love love love this product and I would definitely buy it again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wow very nice. I like thicker scrubs, so I can feel it is really removing my dead sells.
I like the fact that it's organic/natural, no chemicals added.
I have tried many scrubs in the best, my top ones are st. Ives, burts bees (sugar with Shea butter) and this one. Difficult to pick one.
Pros: price, organic, leaves my skin fresh and clean

on 3/6/2015 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I expected great things from this product, but it not only did not deliver but also put my face in a tail spin. This was incredibly harsh - the sugar granules didn't melt down and the scent was very chemical. I've used milder chemical peels, like The Cure, without incident, but now two days after using this my face is still red, breaking out (extremely unusual for me!) and very sensitive. The worst part is that it's sensitized my face to the point where everything is irritating to it. I follow the Korean method of double cleansing, toner, essence, ampoule and cream, all of which gave me incredibly radiant skin (and none of which irritated my skin!!) - and now I'm scrambling to find something mild enough to allay the redness. Super disappointed.

I will keep it and use it for a foot scrub, but I really can't recommend when there are more gentle and effective products, that are also much less messy to use. Boo.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

moisturize my skin, make my skin look more healty, reduce my acne.

on 8/3/2013 3:32:00 AM

i feel comfortable after using it but a day later it makes me break out so bad.I try many times and the results r the same .I don't like Skinfood ,i use their loose power , Bb Cream , not flawless and smell so bad.I never buy Skinfood again .I find out Yves Rocher have sth better and still natural

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Nice mask, very moisturizing. I tried a sample and have just used it that one time, but I really like this mask. Nice exfoliation.