Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask

Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask
Wash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar Mask

4.2

on 12/8/2017 1:05:00 AM

I've been using the it for a few months now, and I absolutely love it! It's perfect for daily use as it's not too harsh and my skin feels refreshed.. and as you only need a little bit, it has lasted me nearly six months.. and I've still got tons left in it! I will definitely be buying this product again.

on 1/20/2017 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a lovely gentle exfoliator and mask combined. Simply use as an exfoliator in the normal way then leave on the skin for 5 - 10 mins and wow you have super soft skin. The softness lasts for a few days too. It is non drying therefore your skin doesn't over produce oil to compensate. There are a few different "flavours" and the honey one is my favourite.

on 12/29/2016 5:46:00 AM

I love this mask/scrub. I just wish I could use this every day lol just kidding. Every time I use this mask my face just glows. I just need to be careful in applying it as it could be harsh, I make sure my face is wet and I also put additional water on my hands along with the scrub. I usually scrub it to my face until it melts.

When I use this, my skincare seems to work much better especially my sheetmask. Also, when I use this scrub right after using a nose strip, whiteheads/blackheads come back much latter.

And it'll take forever to finish the tub. I've been using it for 2 months now for once sometimes twice a week but I think I've only use about 1/5 of the tub.

This could be an average scrub/mask to some but this is my HG. For the price and for how it effectively work, it's worthy.

on 7/9/2016 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great product for when my skin needs a good scrub once a week. First I give my face a lymfedrainage with coconut oil. I double cleanse so after that I use a tiny bit of Skinfood White Pore Foam. And then... it's time to scrub. Wet my face, massage gently and after that I keep it on my face for a few minutes and rinse of and voilĂ  baby soft skin. It's a bit harsh so I use the Strawberry version daily which I find very soft for the skin. Smells like a field of strawberry's. Because it's so soft I use it almost everyday after the double cleanse. It doesn't strip my skin and I have really dry skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got the supposedly premium version with Honey added in korea. Smells really of honey and putting honey on your face.

It can be kinda oily and rough as the grains are quite coarse and for the honey version, it much more gloopy than the normal one. What I liked about it is that my skin indeed feels more smoother after I washed it off and many Korean swear by this cheap and good product. Its I think lesser than 10000 won in Korean, the Honey one is slightly more expensive than the normal version. If I am not wrong should be 8800 won in korea and 7900 for the normal version. Not sure did prices go up though as I went there 2 years ago.

Like what others mentioned as it is in a tub form so it can be quite unhygienic and I am using other spatulas to reach out to the product. So I rated fair for the packaging as well.

Just need to wash your face clean and put the mask on for 10-15 mins and wash it off. I'm not really sure if its my HG, I think I can live without this product and there are so many mask in the market hence I probably won't be repurchasing it as well.

on 11/21/2015 7:42:00 AM

It's so amazing! It may feel a little bit harsh on your skin and it kinda hurts if you dont add water to it, but even so, it works really well. My skin feels suuuuuuper smooth like a baby's butt after using it! It exfoliates really well, my skin gets brighter and cleaner after using it, and the rest of my skincare product seeps into my skin better. A little goes a long way too, as you only need a little to exfoliate your face.

I would give it a 5 if it includes a spatula, but all in all, I'd recommend this to anybody & I'll definitely repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absolutely love this mask line; I've tried the Black Sugar, Strawberry, Rice and Banana Yoghurt and I've liked all of them. The Rice and Banana Yoghurt are very mild and work refreshing whilst the other 2 really help clearing my acne.

Currently I'm using either the Black Sugar or Strawberry once a week and twice a week if my skin condition is really bad. I usually wash my face first, leave it wet and put on the scrub. I usually leave it on my skin for about 15 minutes and wash it of with lukewarm water. When I have a lot of acne I will reduce the amount of water to make the scrub a bit harsher but even then it doesn't irritate my skin.

I would prefer it if the packaging came with a spatula to make it more hygienic. But it does last a very long time, I bough mine about half a year ago and am about half way whilst both me and my mother use it.

on 9/2/2015 3:23:00 AM

I have no issue with the smell, it actually smells like lemon to me. I like that the sugar granules are big and dissolvable. I usually leave it on my skin for 15 mins and while waiting, I like to rub the sugar granules for an exfoliation. Before I cleanse it off entirely, I splash a handful of water on my face and continue working on the exfoliation till the sugar granules dissolve entirely, then I cleanse it thoroughly to remove the remnants.

If you use too much water on the mask, the sugar granules dissolve very quickly. So the tip is to use the water sparingly if you plan to make use of the sugar granules for exfoliation.

I remove 1 lippie off, because of the packaging. Would prefer it in a tube than a tub.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The scent is nice, the sugar granules dissolve quickly when massaged in with water so the exfoliation isn't too harsh, and the oils prevent your face from drying out. That said, it's a little overrated. It's very average, doesn't do much to brighten or improve texture in a long-term way. I'm not a fan of the packaging either -- wish it came with a spatula or something because scooping it out with your fingers doesn't feel hygienic, plus the lid doesn't feel secure. I'll finish the tub but I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure