SKINFOOD Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask

SKINFOOD Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask
Wash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar Mask

4.2

on 8/18/2018 1:43:00 AM

Would have preferred this in a tube for hygiene purpose. I was always skeptical of this product although it was highly raved. The product packaging makes it look like it’s just a fun fad. Fortunately this is not the case . It is a very gentle manual exfoliator. Depending on your skin condition , you may wish to mix it with less or more water to make it more gentle. The scent is nice too and it has not led to irritations etc ( some scrubs do). I use it once every 2 days and enjoy the scent very much. It is also non drying. I can leave it on the face as a face mask and wash off or wash off immediately . Natural ingredients too

on 12/11/2017 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely love this product!

I have super oily skin and have been using the daily microfoliant alongside the derma clay cleanser and active moist moisturiser and love the results!

I am beginning to break out again now (which is totally normal!) so am excited to see the results in a few months time when it clears again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this. It's a very gentle exfoliater that can be used daily. I love using this at night because it removes ALL of my makeup, and doesn't break me out. It's dirt cheap, and lasts a long time.

The texture of my skin is amazingly smooth after using this mask which I like because with most skin products with exfoliants my face is left feeling dry and tight after. Had this product for 3 months haven't used it a lot of times maybe 5 in total but it's already almost finished. I have combination acne prone skin but my acne has improved greatly in the last month. Debatable whether I'd buy again as I've been using a fair few skin products which may have contributed to my skins improvement. But it's a really nice treat and leaves your skin feeling baby soft and smells great too.

on 1/29/2016 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is AMAZING. I've tried a bunch of different exfoliators before and the results on my skin weren't so great. Ever since then I stayed away from exfoliators. However, after hearing ravings from this product, i gave it a try and i swear, it CHANGED my skin. I have oily, acne prone skin and I find this helps clear my face and leaves my skin feeling baby smooth after use. I've also realised it makes my face a lot brighter :) my skin loves this and also, the smell doesn't bother me at all (smells like lemon + Coke to me). Would give a 5/5 if it comes with spatula. Definitely will repurchase :)

on 9/25/2015 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product is amazing.
When I first heard about this I was a little hesitant whether it would really live up to what it says it does. And it really does. My skin looks so much better after using it, it feels nicer, brighter, clearer and it gives my skin moisture. My skin is very sensitive so I was worried the sugar grains would be a bit too much for me but when using it with a lot of water it was completely fine. I love love love this product and I would definitely buy it again!

The smell is awful...dislike it...n it's too rough to scrub on my skin even added water...will never buy again...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wow very nice. I like thicker scrubs, so I can feel it is really removing my dead sells.
I like the fact that it's organic/natural, no chemicals added.
I have tried many scrubs in the best, my top ones are st. Ives, burts bees (sugar with Shea butter) and this one. Difficult to pick one.
Pros: price, organic, leaves my skin fresh and clean

on 3/27/2015 3:29:00 PM

This is definitely a product worth using I have been looking for something to help clear acne no other scrub i uses smooths my face out and clears it within 1 week of using it I am more than beyond impressed with this product. Also I have combination skin, 23 yrs old and acne problems since I was 15 but this works wonders. I am so happy to come across this would continue to buy forever and highly recommend to others. Also I live in Texas where are weather is out of the ordinary hot & cold in 1 day and in 1 week hot, muggy, rainy & cold so we deal with different climates here but this stands its ground and works amazing i don't have to use as make up like I used to & I feel it can get to the point where I hardly might use much anymore. It also made me feel more confident in myself seeing how my face is looking so clear again and after using I don't even want to touch my face no irritation no poking at my face usually i always want to touch face in general on daily basis now i don't have to urge to or think about touching it. When using the product don't even have to use much either so it can last a long while i do it daily but just a small amount on my face and try to spread a thin layer wait about 15 mins and wash it off. I Rate this product 5 stars! AMAZING!

on 6/29/2014 11:09:00 AM

I use this for remove my dead cell skin as face scrub. Afrer used this, My skin is feeling soft. This not make my face dry, after use it. I use before use my sleeping pack. and you can use before you use your mask for maximazing you mask ( Sorry if my words is false). And they have Large amount.