Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask

Wash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar Mask

3.7

on 7/12/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product! It smells really good (it smells like coke to me) and makes my face smooth even after the first use! The roughness/size of the sugar is perfect and I feel that it really exfoliates my skin. I have reduced pimples and smaller looking pores when I use this. It doesn't make my skin dry and it retains the moisture of my skin. Contains a lot too. I find that using it on damp face makes the skin smoother. You should try this if you have pimples or blackheads! Would purchase again

on 3/6/2015 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I expected great things from this product, but it not only did not deliver but also put my face in a tail spin. This was incredibly harsh - the sugar granules didn't melt down and the scent was very chemical. I've used milder chemical peels, like The Cure, without incident, but now two days after using this my face is still red, breaking out (extremely unusual for me!) and very sensitive. The worst part is that it's sensitized my face to the point where everything is irritating to it. I follow the Korean method of double cleansing, toner, essence, ampoule and cream, all of which gave me incredibly radiant skin (and none of which irritated my skin!!) - and now I'm scrambling to find something mild enough to allay the redness. Super disappointed.

I will keep it and use it for a foot scrub, but I really can't recommend when there are more gentle and effective products, that are also much less messy to use. Boo.

Love this. Crystals are big and melt into your skin. Feels good and really exfoliates.
I use it as a scrub and when I have more time as a mask.
This is great, skin is so soft but not raw after.

on 6/10/2014 12:02:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

It's better than the rice one in doing scrub jobs. But my holy grail is skinfood black sesame mask pack, waaay better than this. Brightening, moisturizing, dead skin gone, and still can feel the result for the next few days, not just after you rinse the mask

on 11/4/2013 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this product! Leaves my skin very hydrated, smooth and soft. I always use it while conditioning my hair under the shower, for that reason the packaging is a con, would love to see it in a tube.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product, it kinda prevent acne. I also love the smell
will buy again if i have some spare money

on 5/21/2012 12:27:00 AM

As for the actual product, it's very harsh at first, but being made of sugar, the particles dissolve quickly. Because it's so harsh, I'd only use this once a month or so, and rub it very gently only onto the parts of my face that need heavy exfoliating. But once it's done, it makes my skin so smooth!

To be honest, I can't give the best review of price or packaging, because what I have is a whole bunch of de-potted sample packets! But if I ever go through all of it, I'd consider buying it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received a sample of this the last time I went to the Skin Food store and was a bit hesitant to try it. After reading reviews and how to use it appropriately, I went in for the jump one night. This little mask/scrub smooths out your face. My face looked significantly even toned, and the next morning my usual redness on my cheeks were nowhere to be found (: I feel that in order to make this scrub work, you should dampen your face with warm water, and immediately apply the scrub so that the sugar particles will dissolve, and then gently exfoliate away. This stuff is next on my to-buy list!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Used this when I was staying at my best friends house in Korea...she had a tub in her bathroom hehe. Personally I found it too harsh and didn't really notice that my skin looked any more radiant or revived like it usually does when I use scrubs. The scent was pretty nice though. I wouldn't buy this myself.

this masks smells really good but I found it to be terribly average. I didn't see any improvements with my skin, it's just a ordinary scrub. I can find much cheaper alternatives, will not be repurchasing.