Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask

Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask
Wash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar Mask

4.5

on 1/5/2013 3:14:00 AM

You know there are times when your skin just feel rough and tired? I put a thin layer of this mask on for 15-20 minutes, then I rinsed it off. For most masks, I feel like I needed to wash my face again after taking off the mask, but for this... My skin feels both clean and smooth. It was amazing. It did wonders restoring moisture into my skin, scrubbing off the dead skin, and making it smooth. I love it.
I do not like the packaging. I think it's awkward.

on 8/25/2009 3:44:00 AM

I'd say this is the best scrub I have used, and I'v used 2 tubs of it. I have sensitive skin, also acne-prone, so any harsh scrub will immediately give me little pimples or redness. And the "gentle" scrubs usually do nothing for me. This scrub is just right, a good balance of scrubbing power and moisture. It doesn't dry out my skin, just make it really smooth, and a bit brighter than before as well.
It's also really cheap, considering the tub lasts you a really long time since you only use about a teaspoonful of the product each time. Will buy again!