SKINFOOD Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask

SKINFOOD Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask
Wash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar Mask

on 7/12/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product! It smells really good (it smells like coke to me) and makes my face smooth even after the first use! The roughness/size of the sugar is perfect and I feel that it really exfoliates my skin. I have reduced pimples and smaller looking pores when I use this. It doesn't make my skin dry and it retains the moisture of my skin. Contains a lot too. I find that using it on damp face makes the skin smoother. You should try this if you have pimples or blackheads! Would purchase again

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!
you can use it either as a mask wash off or a exfoliator.
it smells great, make sure you dont RUB the product in, gently massage with it.
it has a nice moisturizing effect, and it feels SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good when i am massaging with it, it feels like all the dirt, and makeup is being rubbed, and cleansed off.
afterwards you use it, your skin feels clean, glowy, moisturized, and fresh
A THUMBS UP!!!