Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask

Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask
Wash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar Mask

4.5

on 11/21/2015 7:42:00 AM

It's so amazing! It may feel a little bit harsh on your skin and it kinda hurts if you dont add water to it, but even so, it works really well. My skin feels suuuuuuper smooth like a baby's butt after using it! It exfoliates really well, my skin gets brighter and cleaner after using it, and the rest of my skincare product seeps into my skin better. A little goes a long way too, as you only need a little to exfoliate your face.

I would give it a 5 if it includes a spatula, but all in all, I'd recommend this to anybody & I'll definitely repurchase!

on 9/25/2015 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product is amazing.
When I first heard about this I was a little hesitant whether it would really live up to what it says it does. And it really does. My skin looks so much better after using it, it feels nicer, brighter, clearer and it gives my skin moisture. My skin is very sensitive so I was worried the sugar grains would be a bit too much for me but when using it with a lot of water it was completely fine. I love love love this product and I would definitely buy it again!

on 7/12/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product! It smells really good (it smells like coke to me) and makes my face smooth even after the first use! The roughness/size of the sugar is perfect and I feel that it really exfoliates my skin. I have reduced pimples and smaller looking pores when I use this. It doesn't make my skin dry and it retains the moisture of my skin. Contains a lot too. I find that using it on damp face makes the skin smoother. You should try this if you have pimples or blackheads! Would purchase again

on 3/20/2015 11:01:00 AM

I like this mask
This mask smell so nice just like a sugar . I lovee how it smell . At first when I tried to applied it on my face I thought I must apply it on dry skin . Then I applied it on my dry skin , then nothing happened and I didnt feel it was do a great change on my face . The second times when I applied it , i applied it on damp face , and What Happens ? IT MAKES MY FACE SO DAMN SMOOTH and brightens my skin tone . I recommend this for those who had rough skin and a lot of whitehead or blackhead

I will definitely repurchase this again .

I have somewhat sensitive skin that WILL break out if I put too many things on my face. This is amazing it exfoliates my skin but isn't too harsh. It does make my face a little bit dry but I always moisturize after a face mask anyways. I'm thankful I found this mask because it made my face sooooo soft and smooth. Amazing!!! I don't know what I would do without it. It isn't expensive either. Definitely purchase this product

on 11/2/2014 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product six months ago and only used it one time with a very little amount. I hardly bothered to use anymore it because I had other scrubs in my cabinet. Until one day, I got so bored that I paid attention to that tube of mask. I decided to give it another try. I really followed the instruction this time, and I never regretted my decision. My skin turned into very smooth and I just wanted to touch it every time.

on 9/26/2014 8:39:00 AM

one of the best masks I have ever used! I used the Lush Mask of Mag and it was the best mask i have ever used. Well this comes second. your skin feels really smooth after you use this, and all my clogged pores are gone! plus the price is really cheap (i live in singapore so i can get for less than $10)

on 11/24/2013 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My skin feel soft after use it but looks thin. Some hours later my face was break out.

Lovely product~ The day after I used this product for the first time I got so many compliments about my skin and I wasn't even wearing any face makeup. I don't feel that it's too harsh on my skin but if some people feel this way you can mix it with some water or toner. It exfoliates well and has a slight moisturizing and brightening effect. I have quite a few masks from Skinfood and this is my favorite. Has become my HG mask, will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am totally impressed with this product! The size of the sugar granules are perfect for me. It's a true scrub which exfoliates beautifully; my skin is almost bulletproof and can handle a lot of pinching, harsh alcohol toners, you name it; but I think that some people with sensitive skin might consider it a bit harsh. I wet my face in the shower, massage on about a nickel-sized amount in circular motions until the sugar granules dissolve, leave it on for about 3 minutes while I wash my hair, then rinse off the mask. It leaves behind a silky smooth feeling and a thin film of humectants (doesn't feel like residue) which keeps skin moisturised. The scent is great as well! It doesn't smell like molasses/brown sugar, but is a nice lemony fresh scent - kind of like dishwashing liquid, but milder and more mellow. This mask has become my HG exfoliator, and my skin has become much more even and smooth after using this 2 - 3 times a week for a month.

Cons: The consistency of the product is very thick. You'll need to wet your face before applying the mask. No biggie though, as I use this in the shower anyway. One lippie deducted for packaging because I wish it was a simple airtight cap instead of a screw cap. And I wish it came with some sort of spatula for digging out the product, instead of having to use fingers (or finding your own spatula).

This product is definitely worth the money!