4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 years ago

My first NARS palette. This is flattering on my skintone (NC50) in a nice neutral way. The only complaint I have is that the items are are little small so it can be messy using your brushes in there. Other than that, these colours will show up as beautiful warm sheer tones that just make you look sophisticated and not "made up". The eye shadows survived a whole day including the gym. The blush and lipstick were gone by lunchtime but I guess thats why you touch up.

About reviewer (204 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

14 years ago

i'm soooo in love with this palette! it's my first nars palette and the colors look amazing with a tan :) when i apply the shadows the effect is amazing it looks really natural yet not so natural where people can't tell you have something on :) i love the multiples as well when they are mixed together they create the most amazing peachy bronze color on my cheeks! the lipsticks are really pretty i can see myself using them only at night because i don't usually were red lips in the daytime, GORGEOUS none the less. this is a HG palette for me!

About reviewer (459 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

15 years ago

Great palette for warm toned girls. This is my second favorite NARS palette after Tropical Heat Wave. Could be because I already own the Palm Beach multiple and the other multiple in the palette, Mustique, is very sheer and I wish it wasn't so. I love the red lip colors because I don't own any. I usually go for the natural look with YLBB lip colors, so this palette allows me to explore the more adventurous look.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlack

15 years ago

Neutral LLL This is by far the most wearable palette I've found from NARS (as far as being able to wear all shades). Unfortunately, it's only sold in the land of Ebay now. This is my go-to palette for neutral eyes and dramatic lips (one of the lip shades is a sparkly reddish copper). Luckily, all the pieces of this palette are still for sale individually.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

16 years ago

I heard of this palette and it sounded so wonderful. I searched and searched and finally found it. I really wanted to love it since I spent $75 to get it, but the colors are too warm for me. I think it is an awsome palette for someone w/ really warm undertones or someone who is tan. Others have described the colors well, so I won't go into that, but I'd suggest trying some of the products in the store before you get the whole palette just to make sure the colors are right for you. Gorgeous palette though, so sad it doesn't work for me.

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

EyesBlue

16 years ago

Oh how I coveted this pallette. i searched hi and low for it. I begged people to swap for it. I obsessed on the boards about it. Then finally one day I got it and.....well it wasn't as holy grail as I had hoped. I would describe this as a coppery bronze pallette. I think it would suit a red head very well or someone who was VERY warm and tanned. I am warm and I have yellow undertones but the extreme bronziness/peachiness of this pallete can make me look dirty sometimes. The eyeshadows (Key Largo Duo, marienbad II (dark brown), and Heaven II (peach) are good but I havent found a good way to use heaven II because Ive found out the peach can make me look sick. The other ones are great though. I LOVE the Mustique multiple and it looks really fantastic with Nars Orgasm over the top. I'm not in love with Palm Beach multiple. Again, it makes me look a little dirty but I do like the gold shimmer. The lipsticks (Zanzibar(cinnamon), Mongolian Red (redwood), Hot Voodoo (copper bronze frost, and Fever (gold) are nice and I think my favorite is Hott Voodoo. Overall you get a really coppery bronzed beach sexy look from this!

About reviewer (204 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

from

16 years ago

This is one of the prettiest Nars palettes out there -- but it's sadly hard to find now. The four eyeshadows are very warm and would probably only flatter warm-toned skin. The lipsticks are great -- Mongolian Red is the perfect matte brick red. Zanzibar is a nice sheer tomato. Hot Voodoo is surprisingly flattering even though it looks scary bronze-orange in the pan. Fever, the gold color was my least favorite. I just scooped it out and replaced it with another color, but you can mix it with the other colors or use it as a face shimmer. The Palm Beach multiple is very pretty and rosy, but the Mustique multiple seemed too thin and sheer and wore off too quickly. Sadly, I suspect multiples break me out so I had to stop using them anyway. <p> I'm very fair, so using colors from Honey Rider on my eyes, lips, AND cheeks is a bit too much for daytime (perfect for night, though). I usually mix and match with my Skin Deep palette to tone it down a bit. These two are really all you need for a variety of looks if you are fair and warm.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily

16 years ago

oh, how i worship nars. he never disappoints me. this palette is the holy grail product for all warm-toned women! first of all, i love the name, love the signature compact, and there's more to love... contents include four eyeshadows: the key largo duo (my absolute hg of all eyeshadows), marienbad II, and heaven II. all of them lovely shades of burnished gold, peach, beige, and matte brown. two multiples: mustique (the popular cream version of the much raved about blush, orgasm) and palm beach for a sexy bronze finish that makes you look like you just returned from a month long excursion out of bora bora. four lipsticks: zanzibar, mongolian red, hot voodoo, and fever. two of which are sultry reds, a flirtatious pink, and the last is a sheer gold that appears white in the pan, but can add an interesting finish and dimension when applied over other lip colors. the prized and most favorite palette out of the six that i now own. find it on ebay, swap for it, or do whatever is humanly possible for you to get this thing. it will make you look and feel like the sexy bond girl of its namesake.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBlack

from

16 years ago

This is the absolute best! I love how the colors go with my GGG skintone and look. I used it today and everyone remarked how natural I looked. This is one hot palette!!! MY FAVE!!!

About reviewer (214 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Tan

16 years ago

I think the colors in this are absolutely beautiful... a warm-toned girl's revenge! Honestly, I think that the combination (neutral-toned eyes with fresh red lips) is very current and sexy... I don't even like lipstick, but the colors look gorgeous and wear really nicely. I didn't give it the highest marks for packaging because I honestly think it's stupid to have a Multiple in palette form... still, I adore this.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinOther