The Body Shop Vitamin C Supercharged Face Serum

Filtered by age: 44-55
The Body Shop Vitamin C Supercharged Face Serum

2.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

ok so here I am at 49, with t-zone issues, and this stuff has created 3 lovely HUGE whiteheads on my face, one on the chin and 2 by my nose.....haven't had a zit in 20 years...used it for a week and I feel like a mid-life freak.

on 9/22/2004 6:45:00 PM

I just bought this the other day and so far I love it. The product has a lovely slipperiness and makes my skin instantly smooth and soft. Best of all, I used it on my throat, with some of their Soy-based cream on top, and found that it helped the appearance of the loosening skin there. I'm using the serum in combination with their new Vitamin C capsules. Capsule at night, serum in the morning.

Sorry to hear that some skins flare up when this is used, but that also suggests that this is a real treatment product with real benefits for those who can tolerate it. Postcript July 27, 2005: I use some other serums too but still love this one. I find it's especially good under makeup because of its matte silicone-y texture. No need, imho, to use a moisturizer on top of it.