4.3

price range

Reviews

from

9 years ago

Very pretty iridescent colours, great quality as Dior is expected to have. I love the combination of taupes and blues. I use this quint on special occasions and it really gives my a radiant look. Not at all for every day use.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

9 years ago

I don't know if it's just me or what, I just cant get to really like this. And i really want to cause im a big sucker for beautiful packaging. That's why i keep buying Dior eyeshadows but i keep getting disappointed. Colors look so beautiful in the pan but never on me. Also, they don't seem to apply and blend that well like i would expect or like other people say in their reviews.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

10 years ago

I loved colours of the eyeshadow but I could not make them work on my eyes. Colours were too soft, and I liked a more dramatic look. But then I started to play with different brushes and I found that the key point with this quad is the brush you use. Now I find the quad stunning. It really makes my brown eyes stand out. And I love to combine the blue eyeshadow on lid with the taupe one. Just perfect!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2.0
from

11 years ago

i bought this and the other in petal shine.. love how it looks in the pallete but the more i try to work it, just cant seem to get it right. id much prefer mac or nars or mufe..

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

11 years ago

i love this though since i have pale green eyes, i find the blue color misses the mark for me. a combo of this, and Tropical Light 409 would be to die for, as this offers a good set of darker, smokier choices. Dior iridescent quints are the absolute best IMO. your eyes and whole face glow and the colors blend superbly.

About reviewer (408 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

11 years ago

Where have these shadows been all my life? This is one product where the quality definitely justifies the price tag. The iridescent finish is just gorgeous, not too shimmery at all and just gives the eyes a gorgeous glow. The shadows have a velvet/satin finish and go on so easily and smoothly. Blendability, pigment and staying power is superior. I can't say enough good things. I haven't tried the blue shadow yet but all others are simply gorgeous. The bronzey taupe is closer to a light taupe on me, honestly it appears as a golden taupe on me and is simply gorgeous.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

11 years ago

My first dior shadows. I bought these at Dubai duty free as I had no makeup with me for my honeymoon. I won't describe the colours as others have done a great job already. I am only now starting to play with the shades. They are so silky and lasting. One tip is that the white shade is great when used wet to line the lower lash line. Much easier and more subtle than my MAC white eye liner pencil.

About reviewer (402 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

HairBlack

11 years ago

Love the colors in this palette: teal blue, bronze taupe, pearl, gunmetal gray, and silver. They all go on silky smooth and are well pigmented. Lasting power seems pretty good from my experience, and you can create several different looks, which makes it worth the hefty price tag. Also, I agree with the other reviewers that I, too, wish the gunmetal gray was darker, but I can easily fix that by using the wet brush technique.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

11 years ago

another great quality e/s from dior. this palette consists of a bronze taupe, gunmetal grey, shimmery white, silver and a sky blue. i only wish that the gunmetal is darker since i like a darker look for a smokey eye but this palette is still gorgeous and i love the colors especially the bronze taupe. love the shimmer and glow these add to my eyes. hope they make more iridescent palettes because i'm loving all that i've bought so far.

About reviewer (688 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

11 years ago

disco-dancing did a very good job with her review. These shadows are very high quality, and their staying power is really unrivaled. I am sure I will hit pan on all shadows except the light blue one. However, I did find it lovely worn as an accent to one of the darker taupes. I also love the slight green caste the darkest taupe has. Simply that shadow paired with the highlighter on the brow bone makes a beautifully simple yet dramatic eye. I find that I am loving the darkest taupe with the slight green caste as an alternative to the infamous Lancome Erika F. The Erika F was too something on me, too green, or too sparkly, too austere, too stark, not soft enough. This Dior quint gives me that perfect taupe for my skin tone and eye color.

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age36-43