Life Brand - Whitening Wraps Dental Whitening System

Life Brand - Whitening Wraps Dental Whitening System

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

I bought these because I wanted to try whitening my teeth, and was not prepared to shell out $50-60 to do so. I had read reviews about the Wal-Mart store brand of this product (which is actually made by the same company as this) and they were all really good.

I'm still using this product (I'm on day 2) so I will add an update each day to my review. I dried my teeth using a bit of paper towel before using these. They stuck really well to my teeth for the entire thirty minutes and I could swallow without worrying, didn't cause any tingling or pain, and didn't taste bad. My lower gums were a tiny bit sensitive after the first time, but nothing I couldn't handle. My teeth have already whitened about a shade and a half after only two uses. Really impressed so far.

Day 1: Teeth are slightly less yellow. I can definitely tell, my teeth aren't terribly yellow to start, but this has made a difference already.

Day 2: Teeth are about 1.5 shades whiter than before. Can't wait to see the results after 14 days.

Day 3: Teeth are a solid 2-3 shades lighter. Slightly more sensitive on the bottom teeth. Went away after removing. No cold sensitivity. So far so great!

Day 4: I cannot get over how well these stay on my teeth. It takes genuine effort to peel them off after wear. Teeth are even whiter than than they were yesterday and sensitivity is about the same.

Popular Other Products