Life Brand - Whitening Wraps Dental Whitening System

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
 Life Brand - Whitening Wraps Dental Whitening System

1 review

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm only about halfway through the 14 days of using these, but I started seeing a significant difference on day 4 or 5. My teeth aren't that badly stained (but I drink a LOT of tea), but these are helping with the darker stains near my gums. I have maybe used Crest White Strips once or twice ever years ago, so this is really the only kind of whitening strip I've really properly used.

I do use the Crest 3D White toothpaste, but that only helps with preventing stains/removing surface stains, so I wanted to try something stronger.

Pros: VERY affordable (especially when they're on sale), my teeth are whiter already, pretty easy to use, and I got used to the feeling of wearing them within a short time.

Cons: My gums bleed a bit. This happened on the one day that I wasn't as careful about the strips touching my gums. Unfortunately, most of my staining is right near the gum line. They are also hard to wear while doing other things because they make me salivate like crazy. i just make sure that I'm wearing them while getting ready. But I don't really think it's an issue because it is a 14-day thing, so I'm willing to have a little inconvenience for a bit if it means my teeth look whiter.

I'll see how these work out by the end of the 14 days, but from what I've seen so far I will probably repurchase these whenever I think my teeth need a bit of a touch up. I'd recommend these to people who have mild staining/discolouration, and to people on a budget. I can't really say anything about more severe cases/other cases in general because I don't know anyone else who's used this product.

Popular Other Products