Life Brand - Whitening Wraps Dental Whitening System

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
 Life Brand - Whitening Wraps Dental Whitening System

4.3

I bought these because I wanted to try whitening my teeth, and was not prepared to shell out $50-60 to do so. I had read reviews about the Wal-Mart store brand of this product (which is actually made by the same company as this) and they were all really good.

I'm still using this product (I'm on day 2) so I will add an update each day to my review. I dried my teeth using a bit of paper towel before using these. They stuck really well to my teeth for the entire thirty minutes and I could swallow without worrying, didn't cause any tingling or pain, and didn't taste bad. My lower gums were a tiny bit sensitive after the first time, but nothing I couldn't handle. My teeth have already whitened about a shade and a half after only two uses. Really impressed so far.

Day 1: Teeth are slightly less yellow. I can definitely tell, my teeth aren't terribly yellow to start, but this has made a difference already.

Day 2: Teeth are about 1.5 shades whiter than before. Can't wait to see the results after 14 days.

Day 3: Teeth are a solid 2-3 shades lighter. Slightly more sensitive on the bottom teeth. Went away after removing. No cold sensitivity. So far so great!

Day 4: I cannot get over how well these stay on my teeth. It takes genuine effort to peel them off after wear. Teeth are even whiter than than they were yesterday and sensitivity is about the same.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm only about halfway through the 14 days of using these, but I started seeing a significant difference on day 4 or 5. My teeth aren't that badly stained (but I drink a LOT of tea), but these are helping with the darker stains near my gums. I have maybe used Crest White Strips once or twice ever years ago, so this is really the only kind of whitening strip I've really properly used.

I do use the Crest 3D White toothpaste, but that only helps with preventing stains/removing surface stains, so I wanted to try something stronger.

Pros: VERY affordable (especially when they're on sale), my teeth are whiter already, pretty easy to use, and I got used to the feeling of wearing them within a short time.

Cons: My gums bleed a bit. This happened on the one day that I wasn't as careful about the strips touching my gums. Unfortunately, most of my staining is right near the gum line. They are also hard to wear while doing other things because they make me salivate like crazy. i just make sure that I'm wearing them while getting ready. But I don't really think it's an issue because it is a 14-day thing, so I'm willing to have a little inconvenience for a bit if it means my teeth look whiter.

I'll see how these work out by the end of the 14 days, but from what I've seen so far I will probably repurchase these whenever I think my teeth need a bit of a touch up. I'd recommend these to people who have mild staining/discolouration, and to people on a budget. I can't really say anything about more severe cases/other cases in general because I don't know anyone else who's used this product.

on 10/12/2010 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My teeth aren't yellow, but they aren't white. They were more like a really dull white with yellow near the gums. Me and my mom decided to buy these, mostly because of the price. Since they came in a pack of 14, and promised whiter teeth in 7 days, we just used 7 each. I felt like after 3 days it reached its whitening peak and then they looked less white, but these did surprisingly well. But the bottom wrap kept falling off for me, but the top one stayed on great. My teeth are really white now, I hope they stay that way.

Give these a try if your teeth are just a little on the yellow side, it might work for you.

Popular Other Products