L'Oreal Vive Pro Glossy Volume, Fine Hair

No Image

3.5

on 2/25/2011 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this conditioner lastnight and I really like it. My hair is very long...to my bum and highlighted. I had no problem getting a comb thru...detangles very well for me. The smell is very nice and yes a little strong, but I like it. The conditioner is not thick maybe just a little runny. But over all it worked for me and I like it, yes I would buy again.

on 3/11/2008 9:08:00 PM

I looove the L'Oreal Nutri Gloss conditioner, so I figured I'd try this since I have really fine hair that could use a boost of volume. I expected this to be similar to the Nutri Gloss, but with added volume.
My main point: this conditioner made me break-out all along my hairline!! It was really all of a sudden, as soon as I switched conditioners. I think it's the palm oil (see ingredients list below), but I'm not positive. That was the main difference in ingredients between this and the Nutri Gloss.
It definitely made my hair "glossy" and healthy-looking, but didn't add much volume. I think it was still too heavy and weighed it down (despite what they claimed!). The biggest difference in my hair was the smell. This conditioner has a lot more perfume added and the smell lingers all day. Overall not bad, but sometimes that can be annoying.
But because of the break-outs, I switched right back to my favorite Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Shampoo for medium to long hair that is damaged. My skin is back to normal.

Ingredients:

Water - Aqua , Cetyl Alcohol , PEG-180 , Myristyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Isopropyl Dimethylamine , Isopropyl Myristate , Fragrance - Parfum , Cetrimonium Chloride , Hydroxypropyl Starch , Phosphate , Methylparaben , Cetyl Esters , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone , Palm Oil - Elaeis Guineensis , Citric Acid , Hexyl Cinnamal , Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride , Benzyl Salicylate , BHT , Poloxamer 407 , Dodecene , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Hydroxycitronellal