L'Oreal Vive Pro Glossy Volume, Fine Hair

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

3.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This conditioner is absolutely fantastic! I use it with the coordinating shampoo. It's comparable to Chi's Magnified Volume at a fraction of the cost. I love the smell. The product adds a lot of natural looking volume to my fine, thin hair. It leaves my hair shiny and glossy. When I first started using this, I got a lot of compliments from friends, male co-workers, and even strangers. This is my new go-to conditioner.

on 9/12/2010 3:36:00 PM

I love the smell and yes...it does give me a little bit of volume. I won't buy it again because it is very hard to comb through my hair and makes it frizzy.

on 6/4/2008 4:57:00 PM

This conditioner works well. I've given up on expecting va-va-voom volume, so the volume I do get from this conditioner is enough to satisfy me. It worked best for me when I applied it all over (including roots). When I used it on just my lower half (I usually avoid my roots since they're oily), it did nothing. It also works well in conjunction with the matching shampoo. Overall, I don't love it, but I can live with it.