L'Oreal Vive Pro Glossy Volume, Fine Hair

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

2.5

on 9/12/2010 3:36:00 PM

I love the smell and yes...it does give me a little bit of volume. I won't buy it again because it is very hard to comb through my hair and makes it frizzy.

on 4/29/2009 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been on a reviewing spree today so here goes another one. I really do like this conditioner, but it is nothing special. I really have given up on anything that claims to make my hair voluminous or glossy, yet I still seem to get sucked in by these claims. Who wouldn't want glossy, voluminous hair all wrapped up in a hot pink bottle? I have very thick and fine hair at the same time...well better to say a whole lot of fine hair. Most conditioners that promise not to weigh my hair down don't but they don't condition it either. This one does not make it greasy like the shampoo does and it does not weigh it down, all while providing a decent amount of conditioning. I usually use Redken All soft but on days I want to put the velcro rollers in (and get some volume for 15 minutes) I use this stuff. It's definitely less heavy than all soft but doesn't do anything miraculous. I will continue to use this throughout the summer or until it's gone and try something else in hopes it will actually give me volume. Here's hoping!