L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro Glossy Volume, Fine Hair

No Image

3.0

on 4/15/2008 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this new shampoo and conditioner from the Vive line. I have to say I was suckered in just from the name - Glossy Volume "spoke" to me, lol, because usually volumizing hair products leave my hair dried out and dull.

The conditioner smells very nice to me, (fruity-ish but not citrus, can't describe?) and has a smooth texture. I find it rinses out easy and leaves a slick texture, but not like a residue. When dry, my hair is nice and soft, and does not feel weighed down.

I do notice a nice ooomph of volume with these products after styling. I have a short angled layered bob and fine hair.

on 6/4/2008 4:57:00 PM

This conditioner works well. I've given up on expecting va-va-voom volume, so the volume I do get from this conditioner is enough to satisfy me. It worked best for me when I applied it all over (including roots). When I used it on just my lower half (I usually avoid my roots since they're oily), it did nothing. It also works well in conjunction with the matching shampoo. Overall, I don't love it, but I can live with it.

on 9/12/2010 3:36:00 PM

I love the smell and yes...it does give me a little bit of volume. I won't buy it again because it is very hard to comb through my hair and makes it frizzy.