4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

Secret Service, where have you been all of my life? I'm so glad I finally found Urban Decay and their fabulous eyeshadows, especially this shade. Secret Service, is the perfect matte brown with a touch of gray. Not too dark, it's the perfect shade for my crease and it adds much-needed definition. Since I'm in my early 50's, I can no longer wear sparkles and shimmer. UD matte shadows are saturated with color and I'm sold. I'll be adding to my collection when they have a sale. They are too expensive at $18 a piece for me to pay full price.

About reviewer (915 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

This is the best brown I have ever used! I bought it when it was on sale on the UD website and I'm so thankful! It's a great crease color and I also use it to fill in my brows. I have red hair (not natural, but whatever) and this shadow has a little bit of warmth to it to compliment my haircolor. Very highly pigmented, a little goes a long way. Highly recommended!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

7 years ago

The BEST dark brown. This is great for: -Outer eyeshadow& looks great paired with a shimmery shadow(I recommend BAKED from UD) -eyebrow filler -eyeliner when wet -can be layered to a very dark brown It stays on well, is highly pigmented, and the absolutely perfect shade. LOVE urban decay,

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

8 years ago

This was my first UD shadow and now understand what all the fuss is about. Wow highly pigmented is an understatement. I am looking forward to the re-formulation of all their shadows. Can't wait to try and see what they did. It lasts forever. This is a great medium to darker brown that is perfect for all over at night or in the crease for day. Did I say it lasts forever, I barely have to touch the compact to get some shadow on my brush and covers my whole lid. GREAT shadows, love Urban Decay. This shade was discontinued, and is being brought back for the reformulation process. LOVE !!

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

Its a perfect low-key brown that looks so lovely with a smokey neutral look or a shimmery base and secret service blended into the outer V. Beautiful! Cheap gold packaging, but who cares.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

9 years ago

I think Secret Service looks downright mud-fence ugly in the pan, but it's one of those colors that turns into a beautiful swan once applied. It's a highly pigmented, mid-tone, neutral brown--not too warm and not too cool. The shadow performs as flawlessly as my other UD mattes: silky, blendable, buildable, non-chalky, long-lasting, etc. I also use this as a brow color. So double-yay for Secret Service. NOTE: The color has been discontinued, but I found it on allcosmeticswholesale.com for about half the retail cost, along with a few other UD mattes. UPDATE: UD has brought this color back as part of their reformulated collection.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlue

3.0
fromTammee

9 years ago

This is a very nice brown. It's a perfect medium tone brown that provides very good pigmentation. It can be used as an eyeshadow to create depth or to fill in brows. My only regret about this eyeshadow is that it tends to travel. Even with Urban Decay Primer Potion, it tends to fade and travel.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

This is a great brow filler color, and as a lovely crease color. Lately, I've had what we will call a lapse in judgement regarding my brow tweezing. This works well to help fill in what I've mangled. This is a matte color, and is a warm-neutral mid-tone brown. This really brings out my green eyes. I'm loving this. I believe this is one of the matte shadows that UD has DC'd.

About reviewer (699 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

10 years ago

Great yellow-toned brown. amazing blendable matte texture. reminds me of MAC's Cork but sooo much easier to work with!! Love this for a soft brown look, for the crease, for the bottom lid... just for that nice brown eyed, natural look <3

About reviewer (401 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

10 years ago

Holy moley this is nice! I got this and UD naked e/s for $7.99 sight unseen online. I was very pleased when I got this e/s! It is an awesome matte e/s. Perfect for those neutral lovers like me. I love using it to smoke out my daytime looks without going way over the top. It is a lovely gray-ed brown with no hint of red tones. It is smooth with great pigmentation and super easy to apply and blend. This is perfect on my Mac NC30-35 skin tone.

About reviewer (624 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure